~Chapter Five~

~Parseltongue~
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
*Letters & Books*

Harry's POV
There's two days left until I go back to Hogwarts and I'm panicking really bad. Severus and I have been corresponding through Hortus as we feared Dumbledore might try to intercept our mail. Speaking of Dumbledore; what am I supposed to do when I'm back at school? He's literally the Headmaster and can call me to his office at any time and drug me with potions again.

And I'd rather not have that done again thank you very much. Thankfully he doesn't suspect anything with Severus, apparently he made a pretty good excuse. Although he is a Slytherin, and they're known for getting out of situations they don't want to be in. So I really shouldn't have worried about that. Maybe I should've listened to the hat when he said I'll do well in Slytherin, maybe then I would've had more true friends.

Speaking of true friends, I should really speak to Neville, Luna, and the demon twins. But I should also write a fake letter to Ron and Hermione so no one gets suspicious on the twins. Deciding to write the fake letter first, I get some parchment and ink out and sit down in the study and begin to write.

*Dear Ron and Hermione,
Uncle Vernon has been angrier recently, but it's nothing to worry about. Besides, there's only two more days till we see each other again. I also have my supplies, I managed to make a deal with Aunt Petunia since she had to go to London anyway. Hope to see you both soon
Harry*

Happy with the letter I get more parchment out and start to write to Neville. Ever since second year, Neville has been a big help. When everyone was afraid of me because I could speak Parseltongue, Neville got the courage to come up to me in the library to tell me that he wasn't scared of me and that he wants to be my friend. At first I was skeptical that he was just playing a prank on me but after a while I realised he was being genuine.

Finishing up Neville's letter, I put it aside and begin on Luna's. Now Luna is special, while everyone thinks she's loony and weird, I think she's just misunderstood. She might also be a seer, she seems to know when something will happen before we do. I doubt she'll need this letter, but its always good to make sure. Once I've finished writing Luna's letter, I move on to the twins. Their letter shouldn't be too hard.

*To my dear demons,
I'm sending you this through Hortus, my house elf, so if you want to send a reply go somewhere where you're alone and call for him. We will be corresponding through him. I have a lot to discuss and I'll rather explain somewhere in Hogwarts where no one can over hear us; even portraits and ghosts. I'm sure you know a place, if not I'll take you to somewhere only I can enter. Just prepare yourselves, its going to be a lot to take in.
From your little brother; Harry
P.S: Burn this after reading it please. It's top secret.*

After writing the letters I call for Hortus, and give him the letters for Neville, Luna, and the twins. "Please deliver these to them when you are sure they are alone." Hortus nods his head and promises to make sure they are alone. He pops away after that and I sigh before calling Hedwig. She flies over from her perch near the open window of the study.

I smile and give her pats before tying the letter to her leg. "Hey girl, I need you to deliver this to Ron and Hermione so they don't get suspicious. Be careful girl, and don't wait for a reply." I say quietly, smiling when she somehow nods her head and hoots before flying out the window. I sigh before making my way down to the parlour to eat lunch. Apparently the elves have made a French beef stew, with beef, corn, and a brown liquid, which in all honesty tastes as good as it looks.

After I finish eating it all, thanks to the potions Severus gave me, I make my way to my bedroom to get changed into something inconspicuous yet still formal, before I make my way to Diagon Alley. I put on a dark navy-blue button up shirt, tucked into black pants which were all made of acromantula silk, with a deep emerald green belt. I then finished the outfit with black dragonhide boots, and styled my hair to cover the eyepatch.