this is why you bring a healer

xiao x Aether

Credits--> polariis
*smut* don't like don't read.

-

Summary:
Aether’s heavy panting indicates an abnormality in his condition. However, his trembling has ceased — at the very least, he’s regained most of his physical strength. Something must be affecting him mentally, although Xiao’s quite sure a Regisvine has no abilities that could cause such an effect. Sniffing at the misty air, he gives another hard stare to the defeated plant’s limp form.

“Ha, Xiao,” the Traveler pants, his voice having rapidly adjusted to be an entire octave deeper. “The mist... I think it might be...” Pausing before he can finish his statement, the blond’s flush deepens, quickly looking away. “No, nothing.”

-

or: sex pollen happens because plot, xiaoaether fuck.

-

N

ot even responding, Xiao strolled languidly to the cliffside near the temple, giving a cursory glance to the slumbering plant below before both made simultaneous plunge attacks into the cavern.

-

“I’ve heard stories of the adepti modifying their body for breeding purposes... maybe you can show me sometime, okay?”

“Stop it stop it stop it don’t cum in me it’s too much, ah..!! ♡”

With a final, determined thrust, Aether spills his load inside the other boy. Warm, sticky semen fills his gut, forming a pleasant sensation of fullness inside. As if he were a thoroughly stuffed dragon accepting its mate’s eggs, the cum flooding his body is a sign of his partner’s ownership.

Finally, he is pulled off Aether’s dick with a pop and gently settled on the ground — in an ass-up face-down position, but he’ll take it over what he had before. A dripping noise alerts him to the cum begin to slip out of his hole, but he can hardly make an effort to stop it, simply groaning quietly.

A light, apologetic pat is given to his ass, the boy behind him observing quietly.

“Ah, Xiao... are you okay..?”

“Traveler, you i-idiot...”

Chuckling lightly, Aether looms over him, his body forming a sort of cage. With his hands planted on both sides of Xiao’s head, Aether undulates his hips — the other twitches slightly, feeling a cock once again prod the cleft of his ass.

“I’m not quite cured of all this pollen yet,” the Traveler murmurs, somehow still sounding just as energized. “So, ah...

Just one more round, Xiao?”

As Aether flashes a deceptively sweet smile, the Yaksha considers the possibility of his fellow adventurer being a slight sadist.