i'm just a girl..

credits: hitoxo09
xiao x zhongli

-

summary:
Xiao and his very noisy eventful week were at the cost of his roommate, Zhongli. Having enough of it, Zhongli storms in to teach him a lesson.

-

Throwing himself flatly on the bed, a large sigh is strung from his lungs. Another long day of work as he decided to pick up an extra shift with the very long weekend coming to a close. Usually as the day ended, Xiao began to plan out and imagine his day to make sure he knew he would get all his work down and pinned before Monday morning. A large exam was coming up in one of his AP classes. Not like it was unusual, it almost left his mind completely, he just needed to pass it. Easy right? With Sunday morning hours away, he decided to not spend his last day of the long weekend cramming every inch of information for the next day. With a whiny groan, Xiao crawled himself up off his comfy bed, bending at the waist to lazily pull his backpack up the side of the bed.

His arms push past his knees, spreading them as he sat on his legs, his backpack presented for his search. A sharp, itching thunder shots up his crotch and Xiao soon remembers why he put this off for so long. It all comes back like a tsunami.

6 days ago, Xiao had washed over into his week with no worries. His professors had informed their said classes about tests, exams, and projects beforehand. No problem, that just makes it easier on Xiao. With determination in his veins, he raced to his apartment away from the school, eager to get started and get ahead. This was smooth sailing; Xiao had initially thought. The next thing he knew, Xiao was on his back, a pool of wet blankets and sheets under his twitching body, his legs aimlessly spread. His arms laid between his silky trembling thighs, his fingers cramping and aching as his night was over. His small chest caved in as his breathy whines added to the hot sweaty atmosphere that enclosed his room. The beautiful sunshine of a productive afternoon waiting to happen was well past that time, it was way into the evening. Xiao, feeling as if his body had just been dragged through the Sumeru Desert and back, he did not even attempt to leave his sticky situation and instead drifted to sleep. But what's one day to himself? Maybe a little unscheduled but that's alright, life happens.

For the next 5 days in a row, Xiao's busy productive mornings have ended in slimy panting hot afternoons and evenings. Waking up in the morning was no different than any other day, if anything, he was even more refreshed and alive when he woke. Though, by the time Wednesday had rolled around, Xiao was desperately drowning in his workload. The simple aching feeling of need down there was his enemy, yet his savior and it always started with an itch. Begging to be scratched.

This time would be different, Xiao likes to believe as he searches through his bag for his studying notebook and his laptop. To think that this night would be different despite the last few days, was foolish. About an hour and 45 minutes into his studying, he allowed himself to indulge in his needs. Slowly, his knees separate, his arms filling that space as his hips grind back and forth on the blankets below him. Only a little, he thought, breathing out a sigh, allowing his hips to buck faster. In no time, the burning heat builds up and with every hump, his fingers creep closer to his crotch. Just a little more. The papers under him began to scatter aimlessly and his bed creaks and rocks against the wall in low thumps. Soon, his bed wasn't enough. Xiao's hips lifted, allowing himself to remove the fabric in the way. His right-hand slips under him body. Just well enough to target the itch.

His middle finger roughly presses the space above his impatient hole through the fabric of his boxers, the sensitivity making his hips jolt forward. Keeping his finger steady on that spot, Xiao's sleepless hips grind against his own finger. Steadily, irritated moans are wretched out of his throat as his body trembles. It burns, itches, aches. Just a little more..