Adeptus Temptation

xiao x ganyu

credits—> WanderingMune

-
yall greedy i swear.

-

—"What is the meaning of this?! What are you doing?! Ganyu!"— his hearing senses were heightened as he found himself blindfolded, his hands tightly tied on his back and his legs...well.

They were tied too, however, they were tied separately and spread, no possibility of them being able to unite even if he tried. True he could easily poof out of this situation but deep down he didn't want to.

After all, he agreed.

His agreement however proved to be against him. He didn't think Ganyu had this in mind!

—Ah? Is this not to your liking?— her sweet and innocent voice did not match her actions as she used a small dagger to cut through the adeptus' pants and underwear, her hands then slowly caressing the soft skin of his naked legs, Xiao's legs were soft and pretty.

She moved her hands closer and closer to his thighs, squeezing and digging her nails on his skin slightly.
—"Tch....Ganyu... you..."— Xiao furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to scold her, truly he tried but there were no words coming out of him that would make for a coherent sentence.

He didn't have time to even think of one either since Ganyu wasted no time in doing as she wanted.
She received a rather pretty surprised gasp and an arched back from her mentor, his eyes opened wide in the blindfolds as he could feel her thumbs prodding his entrance. This isn't what he had in mind when he agreed to be intimate with her! And yet...he wasn't teleporting away when he had all the power to do so anytime.

Ganyu looked up and from her perspective she could see how his face gradually became redder and his tummy rising up and down from the way he was breathing. Ganyu knew that at any moment Xiao could go but it was amusing how he didn't.

So she proceeded with what she was doing.

Ganyu's fingers spread Xiao's cheeks enough and she brought her tongue to his entrance, she slowly circled the area with the tip of her tongue a few times before she inserted it within him.

—"Hah.....What the-?!"— The intrusion felt strange for him and it was able to startle him, his body tensed up since this wasn't something he has experienced before and his body wasn't used to it. Truly it felt like his body would reject it and he did try to close his legs (which was impossible since they were tied by the knees on opposite sides).
He tried to protest and not being able to see only made his body feel what Ganyu was doing even more.
She buried her tongue further, moving it inside him and she could feel it softening and getting wetter, mostly her saliva.

Xiao's tensed body began to slowly relax on the bed and he had to bite his lips down to keep himself from sounding shameful. He felt ashamed already but still wasn't teleport away, in fact his body seemed to be accepting this even if he tried to tell himself this was wrong and not what he thought would happen between them.

But Ganyu didn't like that he chose to keep himself from giving her the sounds she wanted to hear. Her eyes were sharper now, as if she was totally different from the usually shy and reserved woman. Ganyu may be that normally yes but in moments like this she was a totally different woman. She wasn't a submissive girl at all.

Ganyu inserted two fingers along with her tongue and this immediately got her a response in her favor; his pretty voice yelping from surprise and smaller sounds that he seemed unable to control. Ganyu took this as an opportunity to thrust her fingers deeper and spread them within his walls, she could feel the sponginess as he swelled up, she turned her fingers upward and rolled them constantly as she abused his prostate.

xiao is a bottom [ Reupload ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara