The Middle Earth Paradigm

It was a few days before Rose and Penny's Halloween party and Rose had already invited Derek, Cristina, and John to it and they all had agreed to attend the party. Rose and Penny were going down the stairs to the exit of the apartment to run into the guys

"Oh, hey, guys," Penny said.

"Oh, hey, Penny and Rose," Leonard smiled.

"Morning, ma'ams," Howard saluted the two women.

"How was paintball? Did y'all have fun?" Rose asked.

"Sure, if you consider being fragged by your own troops fun," Sheldon said as Howard looked annoyed, "you better clear your schedule because there will be an inquiry,"

"Ok," Rose's eyes widened, "We're having a party on Saturday so if you're around, you should come by,"

"A party?"

"Yeah," Penny said.

"A...boy-girl party?" Howard grinned.

"Well, there will be boys and there will be girls and it is a party, so..." Rose said, "it'll just be a bunch of our friends. We'll have some beer and do a little dancing,"

"Dancing?" Sheldon looked at Leonard.

"Yeah, I don't know, girls," Leonard said,

The thing is, we're not..." Sheldon trailed off.

"No, we're really more of a-" Leonard got cut off by Sheldon.

"No,"

"But thanks. Thanks for thinking of us," Leonard said.

"Are you sure? Come on, it's Halloween," Rose said.

"A Halloween party?" Sheldon asked.

"As in...costumes?" Howard asked.

"Well...yeah," Penny said.

The guys looked at each other in excitement and looked at Leonard.

"Is there a theme?" Leonard asked.

"Yeah. Halloween," Rose said.

"Yes. but are the costumes random, or genre specific?" Sheldon asked.

"Come as anything you want!" Rose grew annoyed and the two girls left the building as fast as possible, "Bro, the amount of questions they had!"

"I know!" Penny laughed, "what are you going to do right now?"

"I'm probably going to the school to do some extra studying and then do whatever for the rest of the day since I took off for the week since it is finals' week,"

It was now Saturday and Rose and Penny were getting the place ready for the party. Rose was making the jungle juice mixture and setting out all the alcohol in a neat manner on the island while Penny was making it more Halloween-like. The clock hit 7:05 when there was a knock at the door so Penny answered to see the guys all in costume.

"Oh. hey, guys," Penny said.

"Hey. Sorry, we're late," Leonard smiled.

"Late? It's 7:05," Penny tucked in her hair behind her ear.

"You said the party starts at 7," Sheldon said.

"When you start a party at 7, no one shows up at 7," Rose said from the couch.

"It's 7:05," Sheldon said.

"Yes. Yes, it is," Penny smiled awkwardly, "well, um, come on in,"

The guys walked in as Howard looked around, "what, are all the girls in the bathroom?"