Chapter 1- A mismatch wedding

"The Chavan Nivas is decorated beautifully like a bride and is full of all the hustle and bustle. People are running around here and there. Now an then the best event management companies people, fashion designers, and beauticians are coming to the house now and then. Maximum 5-star and 7-star hotels are booked by the Chavan family for their guests and events. Now you may think why is this fuss? Why not? It's the marriage of their son. After so many years there is a wedding in Chavan Nivas and it has to be grand.

But sadly we don't know who is the groom the Director and CEO VC or the artist SC. Chavan Family created suspense on this topic. The beautiful and elegant card designed by the most famous wedding card designer is also distributed among the guests but there is also no mention of the groom's name. As per our sources, it's written so of the Chavan family with the daughter of the Joshi family.

Now as we are talking about the daughter of Joshi's family our bride it's also not clear who is the bride. Joshi's family has two daughters Patralekha and Sai. we really couldn't know who is the future daughter-in-law of the Chavan Family. Patralekha is a student of fashion design while Sai is a medical student. W could not reach the family members of Joshi family as strict security is there around the house. But we will surely give you all the updates regarding this high-profile marriage.

I know you all are curious like me to know why A famous and rich business family like the Chavan family is bringing a daughter-in-law from a middle-class family like Joshi's. Don't worry our team is investigating and we will soon disclose the fact to our viewers. I am reporter Sneha with camera person Soham signing off from in front of Chavan Nivas for now. Soon we will be back with a new piece of news. Till the goodbye."

This is not only one reporter or one channel there are lots of media vans parked outside the Chavan Nivas and a few are also perked in front of Joshi house also. The mismatched wedding o the son of the Chavan family and the daughter of the Joshi family is a trending topic nowadays. It's also trending in social media also with the most popular hashtags #mistrywedding, #mismatchwedding etc.

Debjani Deshmuh the married daughter of Bhabani and Nagesh Chavan closed her tab after checking her social media account. She won India's one of the most famous event management companies. Being brought up in a business family she has developed a business mind from childhood. So when she was just 19 years old college girl she started her event management company and without taking help from her family established it as one of the best in India and among the top 10 in the world. Her company is handling the wedding of her brother.

She smiles thinking about the hashtag mistrywedding. It was completely her idea to create the mystery regarding Samrat and Patralekha's wedding. She created a hype and curiosity among people and the media did this. The mystery will be revealed at the grand engagement party. This wedding and hipe increased the share of the Chavan group of Industries also.

Then her thought goes to the other popular hashtag mismatchedwedding, indeed it is a mismatched wedding. The Chava family is one of the most famous business families of India. it is really unusual for such a family to bring a bride from an upper-middle-class family like Joshis. But their son Samrat who is an artist fell in love with Patralekha at first sight at a common friend's party and the elders gave in to his demands.

Devi really doesn't like Patralekha she is a bit arrogant and self-centered. She likes Patralekha's cousin Sai who is sweet, honest, innocent, mature and much more beautiful. God knows what her brother saw in Patralekha and fought to marry her.