Chapter 5- wedding

As per the plan, the wedding started the next day. Very few outside families knew about the change of bride and groom such as the designers who had to alter the dresses and Salon people who first did the bridal treatment of Pakhi. But they signed the NDA so they agreed to keep it secret.

The wedding started with Sagun and the engagement. During the engagement, the secret was disclosed that it was the wedding of the Director cum CEO of Chavan Enterprise Virat Chavan to a medical student Sai Joshi.

Many girls had a crush on the handsome and young business tycoon so all their hopes and hearts get crushed when he put the diamond ring on the beautiful finger of his fiance. Many models and businesswomen used to throw themselves toward him but he has never been in a relationship after he entered the business world. People used to joke that his business is his only girlfriend. It doesn't mean that he is a saint he had a couple of casual relationships in his college life while he was studying in Europe but after he entered his family business his focus become his business. He has spent a few nights with those girls who threw them toward him but it ended in a casual one-night stand only. He cleared all these things to Sai before walking down the aisle.

The next day newspaper and news portals buzzed with pictures and news of Virat and Sai's engagement. Sai's friends were invited but her college mates and teachers get shocked to see the news. There was no gap between the engagement and the wedding so as per plan all the functions continued. They had to add a few more functions such as cocktail parties and a few more receptions as its Virat Chavan's marriage.

Patralekha ran away with all the jewelry and it was impossible for Joshis to range jewelry for Sai for all the functions. Sai wore the ornaments her parents brought for her wedding during Sagun and engagement but being the wife of Virat Chavan she need to be under the cameras of media all the time and wore different ornaments for different functions. It was very difficult for Joshis to arrange so many ornaments in a short while. That's why Chavans decided to arrange that and decked up their would-be daughter-in-law. Ashwini and Bhabani bought lots of jewelry for their dearest Sai. Ashwini also gave Sai the ornaments she get from her mother during her wedding. Sai was touched by her would-be mother-in-law's this gesture.

Sai become a beautiful bride in a pastel color lehenga, diamond and emerald jewelry, and her natural beauty. Virat also looked very handsome. Both of them went with the flow, though they were not excited about their wedding they enjoyed the time with their family and friends.

Finally, after Vidai Sai was warmly welcome to the Chava Nivas. She gets lots of love here from everyone except Samrat, who avoids her as she is Patralekha's sister. As per his words, Ninad arranged a different room for Sai. Chavans arranged for their relatives to stay in the guest house and hotels so after all the rituals the left Chavan Nivas. Sai was allocated in the previous room Devi which is beside Ashwini and Ninad's room.

She felt relieved when she entered the room and saw that there was no extra decoration. It was fixed that till the relatives will come to the house she in the day time will stay in Virat's room but at night when every outsider will leave she will be there in her own room. Virat was not much lucky as Sai when he entered his room the room was fully decorated like a honeymoon suit. He slept in the well-decorated room and bed with his laptop and files.

Soon all the rituals and functions get over and all the relatives and friends left for their own residences. Sai is permanently settled in her room while Virat also gets relaxed as Sai's belongings are out of his room and he can concentrate in his room. They both are another family member for the other one.