Chapter 8- Encounter with Paparazzi

Maximum time Sai avoided business parties and appearances with Virat in public but it's not possible all the time. One day the whole Chavan family was invited to the wedding of one of their business partner Mr. Deshukh's daughter. Sai couldn't avoid these functions as Deshmukhs and Chavans are not only business partners but also family friends and the whole Chavan family is going to attain the functions of the wedding.

This is the first time where Virat and Sai would attain a wedding after their own wedding so all the paparazzi are crazy to capture the couple together. It's very often they spot this newly married couple stepping outside together as being a private person Virat Chavan likes to keep his personal matters away from the media. They have numerous times spotted Sai Virat Chavan traveling alone to her college or various orphanage or camps as part of her duties. They clicked her numerous times also though she requested them not to click her or come behind her.

Actually, it was awkward for both Sai and the college authority when the paparazzi stationed their media van outside Sai's college to click on Mrs. Virat Chavan. Later college authority passed a legal notice that their day-to-day work and educational atmosphere is getting affected by the media so they don't want aunty media inside or outside their campus. After the court's order, the phot journalists finally gave it a rest.

For the engagement Sai entered the venue along with Devi and the photographers clicked both the young ladies of Chavan House as per their heart's content but they are disappointed not to get the opportunity to click Virat and Sai together. Virat later comes to the party with his father. When they were leaving the whole family left together. So the whole family posed for the camera.

But on the day of the wedding, they knew that they need to give a public appearance together so that people don't talk ill about them behind their backs. Sai got ready in a lehenga and Virat complemented her in a same-toned band gala. They walked out of the car hand in hand. shutterbugs went mad and clicked numerous pictures of them.

Sai stumbled in the hills as she doesn't have many habits of walking in the hills. Virat hold her weast before she made herself a laughing stock understanding her condition. She thanked him through her eyes and he convey the message that he will handle her. They both looked towards each other and engaged in a cute eye lock for a fraction of a second but the moment didn't go out of the lens of the camera. This picture makes headlines with various caption describing their love and romance.

Sai's friends teased her for the headlines and the image of eye-locking. She felt embarrassed but there was no way she could avoid it. One day she went to a coffee shop to celebrate one of her friend's birthday. There all the friends had a lot of fun. For some time Sai forgot about her status and just enjoyed. She was standing near one of the guys maximum time. Another of her friends dropped her home and some reporter clicked all the pictures and it become sensational news that Vrat Chavan's wife is spotted with some other guys, is there a problem in paradise?

Sai was in tears after seeing all this she never imagined that her simple act of spending time with friends will cause so much damage. Virat had to organize a press conference and present all of Sai's friends there to clear her image.