Chapter 12- Is there a problem??

Virat restlessly tried to sleep for more than an hour but sleep never came to his eyes. The moment he entered home at midnight he thought that he was so tired that he would hit the bed and sleep. After fighting with himself for nearly one and a half hours he got up from the bed and went to see Sai.

He entered her room without knocking expecting to see her sleeping form but instead of it he saw her on her study table. A book and a notebook were open in front of her but she was looking towards the ceiling while chewing a pen in her mouth. She was looking breathtaking this way. He mentally slapped his head on what people would think if they came to know he thought of somebody beautiful in her pajama and messy bun while she was chewing a pen like a kid.

Virat's eyes fall on the radium clock on Sai's table and it shows it's 3 in the morning. He knocked on the door to draw her attention. With that, she looked towards the door and was surprised to see Virat at her doorstep. Virat never ever came to her room. She becomes a little afraid also. Did she make any blunder in his room that he came here to scold her?

But before she could imagine more he said "What are you doing till now? I saw lights on in your room that's why came to inquiry. Go sleep you have college tomorrow." she quickly left her table and went towards bed.

After coming back to his bedroom Virat tried to sleep again but he missed something. He put a long side pillow on one side of the bed and covered it with a blanket. Then he slept on the other side of the bed finally.

Sai also lay down in her bed but couldn't sleep. Actually, she couldn't concentrate on anything she was only remembering the time she spent in Virat's room. It was really shocking for her that a studious and intelligent student who loves her studies couldn't concentrate on her studies at all. She also put a pillow on the other side of the bed and slept.

The next morning starts with these two on a bad note. Both missed their fight for the washroom and little Tom and jerry fighting, teasing remarks. Virat was in a foul mood till he saw the innocent face of Sai.

When Sai sat behind the wheels of her car she remembered when first time she sat in this car she didn't know how to drive. There was a driver to drop and pick her up from college. Then Virat started to drop her and the driver used to go to drop her off. Later it was Virat who taught her how to drive. Everyday morning they used to go for a driving lesson till she got her license. She missed him instructing her and scolding her for her slightest mistake while driving. She first time drove to college.

Virat also witnessed her behind the steering wheel of her car and drove away. He looked towards the departing car and started to remember how underconfident she was before and how much he scolded her. He thought that he could have behaved better with her.

Both of their restlessness continued and their companions had to face the consequences. Both of them thought about why the other one was affecting them so much that they were neglecting their professional life and family life.

Sai realized that there was some problem with her, might be she had become a bit weak for Virat. And this thought only makes her afraid. She told herself "What te hell Sai you become weak for Hotlar. If he comes to know he will chew you alive." on the other hand, Virat came to the conclusion that Sai, her talks, and fighting with her became his habit that's why it's affecting him and it will be soon fine. So he decided to go on a business trip. If he will not see her then it will be easy for both of them.