Chapter 3 - Proposal

Devyani Deshpande said "I think we have an option. To make the wedding unique we didn't write the name of the Bride and Groom on the invitations. We kept it secret for the whole world whose marriage it s to build their curiosity and mystery. it's only written son of the Chavan family and the daughter of the Joshi family. So if Sai is ready to get married then we all can save the reputation of both families."

All looked towards Sai with hopeful eyes who stood shocked there. she was really confused. about the reputation of the two respected families depending on her. how can she say no but how can she say yes to marrying the man she considered her brother-in-law till last night? but she was saved to reply as Samrat replied "No I will not marry anyone except Pakhi, I love her only her. I will die before marrying anyone else. everyone knew that it was Samrat who was mad at her in fact Patralekha was not much interested. it took a great time and effort for Samrat to make her agree to this marriage so soon.

Ashwini Chavan and Ninad Chavan looked towards their son Virat who is elder than Samrat but not interested in marriage. Ninad told Virat "Veer I know you don't want to get married as you don't want any other commitment than your career but now it's your responsibility to save the reputation of the family. If I talk in terms of business, then also media is fussing over the wedding of the Chavan family and the share of Chavan Enterprise also increased due to that. now if this wedding doesn't happen then the share price will fall and also the record of your best CEO for consecutive 3 years will break eventually. so think wisely."

After talking with his son he turned towards Sai and said "Sai beta I know you are feeling like you have no option and your life, as well as your career, will be finished but that will not happen it's my promise. for the world, you will be Mrs. Virat Chavan but in this house, you will stay as my daughter. you will be allowed to finish your studies as you are doing and you will be allowed to practice in the future. We don't want to deprive society of an amazing doctor. if you want you will be allocated a separate room also. Just maintain our dignity in public."

He also said to Sai's parents Kamal and Alka Joshi who are paternal uncle and aunt of Patralekha "I know that you two do not have any international of marrying your daughter so early, you have lots of dreams for her but this is the only way to save the reputation of both our families. I promise on behalf of my family that Sai will e treated as a daughter here. I will fulfill all her dreams, she can study as much as she wants and practice later. Please Mr. and Mrs. Joshi think about it."

Kamal Joshi said "I understand the situation. Pakhi is the daughter of our family and we are ashamed of her act. I am ready with this proposal if Sai agrees. I really can't go against her wish."

All looked toward Sai and Virat, suddenly Virat said "before taking any decision I would like to talk with Sai in Private." Sai smiled tightly and followed Virat toward his room.