Chapter 2

"AGAIN" Coach Warren shouted as everyone groaned getting ready to run.

The basketball team was currently running 17's and they had one minute to make it back on time.

Coach Warren whistled which triggered everyone to run.

Everyone made it back on the baseline hoping that was good enough.

Coach Warren started tsking causing everyone to be wary. "Stephanie if you had put 100% like I had told everyone you would have made it in that one minute and not one minute 2 seconds."

"Everyone baseline again!" Coach Warren shouted.

"Mcht, why don't they just separate the girls from the boys so they can continue doing this running bullshit." Malachi murmured not knowing that most of the girls heard him including Maya who was sending a death glare.

"It's ok Stephanie, you got this." Maya reassured causing Stephanie to smile through the tiredness.

When the whistle blew everyone took off putting their all into what would hopefully be the last time they run.

"And time." Coach warren said as the players put their hands on top of their head catching their breathe.

"Looks like you all made it, now you can go home."
Coach Warren said.

The players were happy and got their stuff ready. On the opposite side were the cheerleaders who were quickly finishing up their routine.

Simone jogged her way to Maya. "Hey are you going to the frat party later this evening?"

"Frat party? Umm I don't know, I problem might end up falling asleep after todays training." Maya said drinking out of her water bottle.

"Oh please please come, I do not want to go by myself and I promise Graham I would come." Simone pouted.

"Why don't you go with your cheer buddies, besides if Graham is going you don't need me, I am not trying to be a third wheel." Maya replied as they walked out of the gym.

"First off, I'm not all close with the girls and secondly you won't be a third wheel just come you will have some fun. Some of the basketball players are going also." Simone tried persuading only to see it was failing.

"Please Maya, just this once." She pouted while holding up her index finger.

Maya groaned. "Fine but I'm not staying for long I have my finance homework in case you forgot." She said while rolling her eyes.

Simone cheered as they walked to Maya's car driving to her dorm.

...

"I don't know how you were those" Maya wondered as she looked at Simone wearing very long heels.

"It's easy, you would get the hang of it if you tried." Simone remarked.

"I am not tryna bust my ass, plus I would end up blending with the fellas. Are you ready?" Maya raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah I am ready." Simone replied putting on her lipgloss.

Maya wore some dark grey cargo pants with a white graphic tee crop top. She finished it off with some jewelry, quickly finishing her edges whilst tying her passion twist into a ponytail.

"You look so sexy, I'm slightly jealous." Simone said appalled.

"Oh please, you have that tight ass sexy red dress. Graham would be excited." Maya said in a teasing voice.

...

Fat man scoop- love like this before, was playing making the crowd go hype as people were making out on the walls, couples were grinding on each other and overall people dancing and having fun.