Prologure

Meerub is a beautiful woman who doesn't believe in customs and traditions, loves art very much, so she wanted from a young age to become an actress because she believes that art is a message that wants to embody the stories of those people who have been persecuted and history never mentioned them, from a famous and liberated family, rich with dignity and arrogance, but you can't find her mercy and humility in her Elsewhere, in fact, she is arrogant with one person, you are right, that person is Khan Murtasim Khan, King of Hyderabad, the son of one of her father's friends...

Khan Murtasim Khan is the sole heir of his family and the King of Hyderabad with strong power and influence.
Everyone fears him, including members of his family, No one dares to interrupt him or interfere in his decisions, No one refused his request before.
He took power at a very young age after the death of his father. 
The age is 26 years old,
his respect, his arrogance and his pride are more precious than his life to him,
he clings to the customs and traditions and doesn't allow anyone to touch them, he is chivalrous and believes that caring for his people is his responsibility and his most important duty, all the girls wish he would look at them but he was in an internal conflict with his feelings towards that arrogant girl
your right again darling
She was Meerub The daughter of Waqas Ahmed, a friend of his late father...

So guys this is the concept , do you like it?
Should I go ahead with it? 
Or the plot must be changed ?