Part six

In the hall, all the adults are there because bhabi begum summoned them while meerub in mariam's room becauseshe called her ...

Bhabi begum : i called you to come from Karachi cuz i wanted to talk about meerub ..

Waqas : bhabi begum look , i know you're angry cuz of the trailer but she told us before about the concept , or by the way her job stands on theses cases..

Bhabi begum : then make her leave it ..

Anila : why bhabi ? We're happy with her job ...

Bhabi begum : I thought only the daughter had this style, but it turned out from where she learned it...

Anwar : bhabi begum , calm down, she has a point..

Bhabi begum : what's point are you talking about ? She doesn't just work with men, she work on such stories...

Waqas : bhabi , they're just acting there's no reality in their acting , her co- actor didn't touch her for real ..

Bhabi begum : so we have to wait him to do it ..

Waqas : no bhabi ..

Bhabi begum : if you confess or not, our society, morals and traditions reject their actions, we can't tolerate such things ..

Anwar : bhabi , i admit that these actions are unacceptable, but the intention to act is good...

Bhabi begum : what's happened to you Anwar ? wasn't you the first person to stand against her work? weren't you singing about customs and traditions? Didn't you said that her work in art will bring shame to our family?

Anwar kept silent..

Bhabi begum: as I expected, you don't have an answer...

Bhabi begum : waqas, like I told you before, Meerub will leave her job and get marry..

Waqas : The release date of her film is really soon, the news of marriage will affect her work...

Murtasim: Ma, Waqas uncle is right, at least let's wait her film to release ...

Bhabi begum : so what ?  i told you she'll leave her job , doesn't matter if it will affected or not ..

Murtasim: but Ma , you know she'll refuse..

Bhabi begum: by hock or by crock she'll get marry..

Murtasim: beauty doesn't happen stubbornly..

Bhabi begum: what do you mean?

Murtasim: What is the difference about what i mean will make?

Bhabi begum: ofcourse, it will make a difference, you are the heir and the ruler of Hydrabad...

Murtasim: then listen to me and let's postpone the idea of ​​marriage...

Bhabi begum: don't forget that you were the person who suggested meerub's marriage ..

Meerub heard that it was Marasm who suggested making her marry and she became angry as hell...

Meerub : what the hell ? It was you who suggested that stupid idea??
How i didn't realise that behind this great idea there's no one but you .. (shouting)

Bhabi begum : behave yourself, don't you know who he is ??

Meerub : I know very well who he's, a man who loves controlling the lives of others, who gave you the right to talk about my life you idiot..

Waqas : meerub !, ( shouted and was about slapping her )

Meerub :  you raised your hand on me for the first time because of this man ?? why did you stop? you have to hit me in the end ,offended your family members...