Part nine

A/N : here's the most awaited part , enjoy ❤️

After everyone finished the celebration, they went to
their rooms because it was too late ,in their rooms everyone found a different gifts from Khan family.

Meerub only cared for a gift she noticed from a far ,it's seemed aborted wrapped in luxury , but what attracted her to the most the note inside ..

Meerub: it's seems expensive, I know Khan family rich but if they continue giving like theses expensive thing then they'll bankrupt ,wait ,why it's wrapped in a different way from other gifts?

When she opened the gift, she found that it was a diamond set and in the middle of the necklace there is a note...

Meerub: oh,god it's a diamond!!
what's that ?

Meerub reads the note: happy new year dear , I know you're confused now but relax it's a gift from your secret and biggest fan ..

meerub : what kind of fan dedicates a diamond set! and what's does he mean about secret ?

Meerub: Is the set enchanted or what?
I have to find out who's that strange,rich fan..

Meerub : wait maybe he still here i have to find him before our return to Karachi..

in the morning meerub woke up very early , she was trying to figure out who's that rich fan while murtasim trying to know if she likes his gift...

Meerub: where I could find you my rich fan ?
anyway even if you're out of this universe I'll find you, you secret lover Oh i mean fan ( smiling)..

Meerub was walking everywhere literally to find something..

Murtasim : what are you doing at this time?
as I know on normal days, you are late to get up..

Meerub : where do you know that from?

* Meerub mentioned that in one of her interviews *

Murtasim: i expected that, isn't you daddy's princess ?

Meerub : move from my way , i'm busy..

Murtasim: in what ?

Meerub : none of your business..

Murtasim: alright , i just wanted to ask you about the gifts  that they were in your room ,ma begum wants to know what you think about its , did you like its?

Meerub : I didn't open its..

Murtasim: why ?

Meerub : I didn't want to ..

Murtasim: when someone gives you something, you must respect his feelings...

Meerub :  why ? is that one fell in love with me to respect his feelings?

Meerub : wait a minute, what you mean by his ?

Murtasim: nothing, I said it the context of the conversation..

Meerub : whatever, now move..

While murtasim was sad cuz he thought she didn't open his gift meerub was focused on finding her fan ..

Meerub : oh god , where could I find you , we're gonna back to Karachi in 2 hours and I can't undo my words..

Murtasim to himself :it was my fault, she hates us why would she open the gifts...

Unfortunately, meerub couldn't find her fan and murtasim didn't know that she liked his gift , cuz they returned to Karachi..

at night in Karachi , meerub in her room ..