Part eight

In the next morning while everyone in haveli was busy , Waqas and Anila was investigate Meerub's opinion on the idea of marriage ..

In the haveli ..

Bhabi begum choosing jewellery to gift its for family's women..

Haya : this really beautiful..

Bhabi begum: isn't it ? I'll give it to meerub ..

Haya : but she's not from the family..

Bhabi begum : who said that ? I admit she's different but she's one of our family members ..

Haya : you're right ..

Murtasim He glised the diamond from far and admired it, the jeweller noticed murtasim's looks, when he pointed to him, his doubt was confirmed, which made him hide the diamond set from the eyes of bhabi begum..

While bhabi begum still choosing jewellery haya went to mariam's room

Haya : I don't know what magic she did to this family, no one No one punished her before , even Murtasim , who fights with her all the time, didn't punish her for anything, always forgives her trivial mistakes , if I were the one who spoke her way, they would have expelled me not only from the house, but from the whole city...

Mariam : you never changed you still hate meerub ..

Haya : yes , i hate her ..

Mariam: enough haya , you're hurting yourself , she didn't do anything wrong with you ..

Haya : what about stealing murtasim??

Mariam: what are you talking about??
everyone knows that my murtasim bhai has a different interest in Meerub since childhood...

Haya : different interest ? yeah that's why he doesn't miss a chance to fight her ..

Mariam : that's because of his feelings, he has been liking her since childhood, he admires her powerful,her self respect  and her daring ,she is not like you, haya ..

Haya : what like you talking about? did the study of psychology affected your mind? , he hates her...

Mariam: murtasim bhai never hated meerub and won't do that,yeah they are fighting all the time , because they have a different point of view , even with this difference, murtasim bhai didn't impose his thoughts on Meerub, he always tried to make her understand simply, but Meerub was always sharp with him, the sharpness of her words deterring his feelings nothing more ..

Haya : yeah , yeah ..

Mariam : Although bhai most of his work in the village, but he always found excuses to go to Karachi , a week didn't pass without going there after they move there, he was always trying to look at it, he cared about  her from the beginning, You didn't notice, actually no one noticed because of their cat-and-mouse battles...

Haya : mariam stop your nonsense ! ( shouted)

Mariam: if you admit it or not , they complete each other,
if Murtasim bhai is the water then meerub is the fire ,
if murtasim bhai is the day then meerub is the night,
if murtasim bhai is the sun then meerub is the moon ,
if murtasim bhai is the wind then meerub is the soil ,
When murtasim Bhai is the understanding , the mature and the calm with soft heart ,meerub is Reckless, quick-tempered, sharp with a good heart, perfect couple..

Haha : stop it..( shouted with broken stuff)

Mariam : you're sick , you have to treat..

Mariam went out of her room cuz she was scared of haya's behaviour ..