Part one

Anila: Who can believe that today this little actress will complete her education with a law degree as well ?
We're very proud of you, mere jaan ❤️

Waqas : come on darling it's 8:00am wake up today is your day don't waste any moment of it 🤍

Meerub: gooooddd morning to the best parents in the world , so will o get a party when i'll back?👀

Waqas: I'm so sorry darling but today we have to go to havile bhabi begum invited us..

Meerub: but dad you know very well I don't like that family they are a real example for backward people .

Waqas: don't say that they love you beta .

Meerub: oh please,if you love someone you'll happy for his happiness but they are not , evey time we went there they ask you to make me leave my job , why they don't understand that i love my job and i'll never leave it for anyone.

Waqas: i know darling that's hurt you but they are our family and we have to listen to them .

Meerub: but dad i'm not done anything wrong I'm not acting in that cheap type of films you know very well i'm a social film's actress, I convey social messages through art, you should be proud 💔

Anila: mere jaan ,we're proud of you ,you don't need to ask for it , but like your dad said they are our family , they were for us in our worst days how we could leave them?

Meerub: always the same answers , what that big thing they did to you guys?
"smirking sarcastically"
Anila: Sometimes silence is the savior..

Meerub: alright, my mood is already ruined, i'll get ready, I'm being late .

After having breakfast meerub said goodbye to her parents..

Meerub: okey guys, I'll go wish me luck .
Anila: my daughter doesn't need any luck, she's a good omen her self❤️

Waqas: don't worry honey,you'll be in the top like always .

Meerub: see you in the afternoon ❤️‍🔥

After 4 hours meerub back home

Anile: areh ,you scared us yor exam finish by two hours , so why did it take you two more hours?

Meerub: oh god ,ma I think you forgot that your daughter is a famous person , i met a lot of people today I couldn't break them or today was my last day in the collage I wanted to spend more time with my friends..

Waqas: there's no proper darling , now take rest cuz we're have to be in havile in three hours ..

Meerub : dad ,seriously, I told you in the morning that I don't want to go .

Waqas: it's really important honey if we don't go then bhabi begum will be angry .

Meerub: but dad..

Anila: there's no but , come this time for us only this time .

Meerub: alright you won only for you , ahh you know that i can not say no to my dear parents and you guys use this smartly .

After 5 hours they reached hayderabad ,in fact they were late cuz they should be there in 3 hours but meerub's nap took a lot of time 🤭

Waqas's family : alsalam alaikum

Bhabi: waalaikum alsalam, why you're late that much ? Don't yo know the value of time waqas?

Waqas: bhabi begum excuse us for that ,today was meerub's last exam ,she was tired .

Bhabi begum :  well , there's no problem this time then, but why she ware this clothes here ?
Didn't you teach her some manners or what ?

Meerub: pardon ? It's just wide jeans and long shirt , what's the big deal ?

Waqas: keep silent meerub , she's older than you.

Meerub: so if she's older than me i have to listen to her nonsense even when I didn't do anything wrong ?

Waqas: meerub enough (angry tone )

Bhabi begum :leave her, she is ignorant ,she doesn't know the our morals ,traditions it's not her fault , the parents who allowed to their daughter to be an actress what should I expect of them ?
Well you must be tired go take some rest ..

When Merab was on her way to the room, she bumped with Murtasim, who was returning from the village..

Meerub:  are you blind or what ?

Murtasim: watch your language, you are in my house, didn't they teach you that ,you have to respect the house owner ?

Meerub : My happiness, how happy I am to be here, I don't care if it is your house or not, I was forced to come here, I don't have any interest in being in your covered prison, now move...

Murtasim frustrated : what immoral she's ..

In the evening, Khan family organized a feast for Waqas family over dinner..

Murtasim: pardon me uncle, I couldn't receive you when you arrived..

Waqas: ahree , there's no problem my dear , bhabi begum welcomed us that's enough for us .

Bhabi begum : wasn't a big deal.

Someone's phone rings

Meerub: pardon , dad the producer is calling me , I have to receive it..

Meerub went to the terrace to talk to the producer.

Bhabi begum: at this time how does that producer call her ?
It's 8:00 pm ,It's too late for a strange man to call her.

Waqas: it's her job bhabi excuse her.

Bhabi begum:  that's why i called you today I wanted to talk about meerub's job , well at that time we said she's a kid there's  no big harm but now at this age how can she practice something like that??

Anila : bhabi what's the problem she's a kid.

Bhabi begum: a kid ? She 21 right now in upcoming days she'll be 22 , she's at marriage age what kid you talking about ?

Murtasim: Make her get marry , maybe she'll quit ..

Bhabi begum : you're absolutely right , waqas i'll find her a good man at this time, make her ready to marriage..

Meerub heard that they wanna make her marry......

Auther :
So guys what do you think?
This is my first novel, I hope you like it🥹❤️‍🔥