caught

you had been dating shuji for 3 months and you guys had a...tradition. every saturday night you would sneak into shujis room or he would sneak into yours and you guys would hang out, smoke, listen to music, make out and normal teenage stuff. but this time it was different. this time you where going to shujis. but his little sister maya was having a sleepover with her best friend anna. you two where listening to music while smoking and wanna be yours by arctic monkeys started playing (pretend it came out in the 2000s)

you where leaning on the wall while taking a puff of the spliff between your pointer finger and thumb shuji sitting on the end of the bed just looking at you admiring everything. (imma just say some shit and u can read what applies to u)  your toned skin, curly hair, brown eyes, long eyelashes, 2 toned lips, perfect jawline, big chest, chubby tummy, big thighs, long legs..... 

you put out the spliff as it was basically just a roach and noticed how long and hard shuji was looking at you. his eyes drifting lower and lower the longer he looked. you smirked and decided to take this chance to have a make out session. you climbed on his lap with your knees bent on either side of him with your arms on his shoulders and his hands now on your hips. "hi" you said innocently giving him a little peck on the lips watching smile and blush. you gave him another kiss this one long and passionate. your hand traveled to his black hair while the other caressed his cheek. his hand running up and down your back under your shirt every now and then going down far enough to reach your butt.

you guys stay like this for another 5 minutes just kissing each other enjoying the others company and touch.  just as you guys started to get more and more sloppy and messy with your kisses knowing what was gonna happen in a minute his door busted open. "SHUJIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" Maya said with her blond friend behind her. you guys froze realizing you had just been caught by his fucking sister. you loved Maya but damn. she could be annoying sometimes.  "what the fuck are you doing get out!" shuji snapped at her. embarrassed you got off his lap fixing you shirt and shorts.

Maya and Anna gasped for some reason that Anna girl looked...disappointed. "GO" shuji hissed Maya slamming the door. "i'm really sorry about that, for some reason she doesn't know what knocking is" he apologized "we can continue if you want?'' shuji offered. "nono its okay that kinda ruined the mood, i should get home anyways my mom is probably gonna realize i'm gone" you explained. "bye baby" you whispered in his ear before giving him a kiss on the cheek. '' by beautiful ill see you at school tomorrow'' he called out while you climbed out the window running next door to your house.