thicc thigh comfort (sfw ver.)

"i really just don't understand like? is there science to it?" shuji asked making you giggle "i don't know baby i've never put my head in my own lap before" you said "well let me tell you right now you are missing tf out" you laughed as shuji laid back into your lap smothering his face in your thighs. "careful your gonna suffocate yourself" "if i die like this..it was the way it was meant to be honestly" you rolled your eyes and rested your head on the wall beside the bed as you took out your phone and starting to scroll through instagram occasionally looking down and the pretty boy in your lap looking like he could pass out any second. 

just as you looked back at your phone you got a call from your friend.  "hey y/nnn" "hii, whats up" "my parents are leaving town and we are throwing a party you have to come!!" "can shuji come?" "of course!" "okay okay ill ask him but if he isn't going i'm not either" "alright just text me whenever you figure it out" "alright ill talk to you later" "byeee" "bye"

 you hung up the phone turning it off and rubbing your boyfriends head. "babyyy" "hmm" "eve's throwing a party tonight and she wants us to come" "whos gonna be there" "i'm assuming all of our grade and more, you know shes popular" "noooo, im to tired and i don't wanna move your lap is to comfy" he mumbled as he smushed his face into your thighs even more. "please baby??" "mm" "fine, but next time i don't care how comfy you are if i wanna go we are going." you said as you pulled your phone out again to tell your friend you couldn't make it.

"fine, but this is now and i'm still enjoying my beautiful girlfriends thighs" "babe i'm serious put your head up for at least 10 seconds before you die and i get charged with second degree murder" "nooo" "fine but if you die you better come to the court house as a ghost and plead my case and say it was your fault" "nah i think i should go against you" "oh really? then imma have some girls laying in my lap in prison instead of you" "damn okay jesus" you laughed and kissed his forehead. "i'm tired too lets take a nap you can stay down there but im laying down, so your gonna have to get up for a second" "okayyy" you laid down as shuji positioned himself between your thighs and hugged your waist. 

"i love you" "are you talking to me or my thighs" you giggled 

"both"

---

hey pookies imma post the nsfw one later or tmr depending on when i get home from volleyball and how tired i am

word count: 437