Thicc thigh comfort (NSFW ver.)

shuji was laying on your lap with his face smushed into your thighs. you where on your phone minding your business while he mumbled some random things about how amazing your thighs where into them but you couldn't hear him because of how muffled it was. you just humored him every now and then with a "mhm".  After a couple minutes of that he randomly lifted his head and said"can you sit on my face?" that sentence immediately snapped your attention away from your phone. "what?" you said confused. "yknow like sit on my face while i eat you out" he murmured. 

"why wouldn't you just eat me out normally, i could hurt you my thighs wouldn't give you like any room to breath" you uttered. "baby...look i know you think your thighs are a curse or something but i love them and i promise i would love them even more on either side of my head while i eat your delicious pussy" 

 "what if i hurt you?" you answered.  "you wont i promise your the one always saying i have a big head" he laughed. "fine..BUT if i think that you need air im getting up" you folded. you couldn't resist him. 

"FUCK YEAH" shuji yelled. "oh my, just lay down already" you said. without any more thought he laid down waiting. you took of your shorts and panties and straddled him giving him a kiss. "ok if you need to breath or anything just tap my leg twice okay? like a safeword"  you stated and he agreed. you slowly came up closer to his face while his eyes lit up and basically had stars in them.  you put your thighs on either side of his head.  you slowly lowered yourself onto him hovering over his mouth. " really?" he said with a tone in his voice. "w-what" you choked 

"baby, sit." he said while he grabbed your hips and pulled you onto his face making you gasp. he started moving  his tongue along your lips before pushing past them and sucking on your clit. you where a mess for him. he gripped onto your thighs keeping you steady on his tongue while you rode his face. you swore that he had a magic tongue because before you knew it you could feel a familiar knot forming in your stomach that was gonna break any second. 

he kept sucking and licking until you reached your climax riding it out on his tongue. after you had came you started to lift yourself up. shuji grabbed your thighs again. "uh uh i'm not done baby i'm addicted now." he stated as he pulled you back onto his mouth. 

its gonna be a long night.  

-----

YALL IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T GET THIS OUT EARLIER I WENT TO A COTTAGE WITH MY FAMILY AND THERE WAS NO INTERNET I'M SO SORRY  but i hope you like this along with the sfw version.  

also lmk if yall want me to include like actual smex bc i wont if its too much. 

that being said i love yall mwah mwah