the party

you where invited to a party with all the grade 8s for the end of the year and you decided to go just for fun and because you didn't have anything else to do that day.  you wanted to see if any of your friends where going just in case because you didn't want to be alone there. 

                                        Micheal b jordan hoes

 (me) 

are you guys going to the party tonight

(haley)

yea 

(xani) 

yeah i'm getting ready rn

(adi)

yupp im waiting for my uber rn 

(me) 

okok when yall get there meet me at the backyard.

*read by everyone 9:34*

you put your phone on your bed while you went to go get ready for the party. you picked out your outfit and styled your hair. by the time you finished it was 10:20. you went into your older brothers room and asked him if he could drive him in exchange for mcdonalds money and he agreed grabbing his keys and getting in the car putting the gps on and starting to drive.

once you arrived at the party you went into the backyard like you promised your friends and went out looking for them. once you had rounded them up. you where all sitting on the couch outside smoking, gossiping, and laughing.  "yo y/n did you know that shuji's here?" xani asked.  you have had a crush on shuji since grade 5. You guys have also been pretty good friends. You never said anything because you didn't want to ruin anything that you guys already had.

"someone told me that he likes you y/n" Adi smirked. "oh shut up it was probably just a rumor he probably likes some blond haired blue eyed skinny girl, and i'm fine with it i've come to terms with that" you sighed. "so your over him?" Haley asked. "hell nah if he gave me the chance id still tap" you laughed receiving a mix of rolled eyes and chuckles from the girls around you. 

A few minutes later you needed to go to the bathroom so you excused yourself from the group of girls and started to find your way to the restroom. as you where walking  around the house you started realizing that there was a lot more people than just the grade 8s from you school there was grade 9s,10s, and a couple grade 11s.  you manged to find a bathroom but when you walked in there was 2 people basically eating each others face in it. groaning and shutting the door you went on your way to ask someone if there was another one you could go to.

while walking around you realize the only person there that you knew and where willing to talk to was your friends and shuji. "fuck it" you whispered so only you could hear it and started walking toward shuji. "hey shuji um do you know if there's another bathroom in here other than than that one" you asked with a smile. "oh yeah um there's one on the third floor, the third door on your left" he explained. you were surprised you caught anything he said because all you could do was stare at his perfectly kissable lips. "thanks" you said flashing him another smile. "hey y/n" he called. "yeah?" come meet me on the roof when your done i have to tell you something" he said looking embarrassed. "sure" you said walking away smiling at him one last time.

Once you finished in the washroom you looked in the mirror making sure your outfit,hair,and  makeup still looked good before heading to the roof to meet shuji. as you climbed out the window to see shuji sitting there looking at the stars before looking over at you and signaling you to come sit beside him giving you guys a perfect view of the backyard where all your friends where sitting. they looked at you going crazy and hyping you up from a distance. you rolled your eyes and looked back at shuji. "so what did you wanna talk about" you asked more curios then you had ever been. "so um, we have been friends for a really long time and i don't want to mess anything up because i really love what we have and i would hate to loose you." he explained.

You where basically itching to know what he was gonna say. "y/n i like you and before you say anything if you don't like me back you don't need to let me down easy just tell me now so that i-" you cut him off, kissing him. the kiss only lasted for a few seconds but to you it felt like an eternity. all those years of wishing that he would just ask you out had finally paid off. you pulled away from the kiss with a wide smile. "so...ill take that as a yes" shuji grinned "obviously you idiot, i like you too" 

"so we are dating.." you said looking into his eyes. "i guess we are" he said with the biggest smile you had ever seen on him" 

word count: 841

YALL I TRIED MY HARDEST TO MAKE IT NOT BE CLICHE ASF BUT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET I HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTTTTTTTTTT