Revenge 🔞

"hey y/n i really like your outfit today"  Dustin said as he walked past you going to his table at lunch. "oh thanks i just got it yesterday" you grinned happy at the sudden complement. "it suits you really well" he said looking you up and down. "go to your table idiot" you said while getting a little shy. you looked back at your table. 

obviously you where sitting with the grade 8's. but the popular ones. not because you where particularly popular but because you where dating shuji.  That's kinda how it works in your school. If your in with at least one popular kid then your in with the rest that's just the rules. and another rule, grade 7's and 8's don't mix. ever.  

you looked at shuji and he was mad. seeing another guy complement you like that made his blood fucking boil. he couldn't think of anything but seeing you sorry face beg for forgiveness. the bell rang and everyone went to their classes but you went to the park to go smoke. you where just listening to music while laying back until you heard someone coming. thinking it was a teacher you quickly put out the spliff in your hand. but it wasn't. Of course it was shuji. 

"how did you know i was here?" you asked. "just took a guess" he remarked with some attitude in his voice. "so do you wanna tell me what the fuck that was in the cafeteria with that Dustin guy" he  said while raising in eyebrow leaning closer to your face. "i don't know what your talking about'' obviously you where playing dumb. you knew exactly what he was talking about. "don't act like you don't know"  he scoffed. "HeY Y/N i ReAllY lIkE YOuR oUtFIt, WanNa FucK bEhiNd ThE sCHoLE LaTeR' he mocked. "THAT IS NOT WHAT HE SAID" you defended your self

"he might as well have said it, the way he looked at you...he wanted it" shuji said while coming closer "but he cant have you, your.all.mine" shuji said seductively before kissing you. after a couple minutes of him touching you over your clothes he slipped his  hand into you pants and your underwear messaging your clit. you shuddered from the sudden friction. his slim fingers pushed down on your clit and you moaned into his mouth as your eyes rolled to the back of your head.

suddenly he stuck his fingers into you. you shrieked which made him grin and curl his fingers inside you forcing a long moan from you. he started moving his hand in a downward diagonal motion over and over again bringing you closer and closer to your high. but right as you where on the edge of cumming he stopped making you groan in frustration.  "say that your sorry" he demanded. "i-i-i'm sorry" you apologized praying it would be enough for him to keep going.  "will you ever do it again" he asked pushing his fingers deeper inside you. "n-n-no shuji ill never do it again" he grinned and suddenly started moving his hand again at a speed that felt like moc 5 at this point. 

you moaned and threw your head back digging your nails into his back as he kissed you again while you came all over his fingers. he was still pumping with his middle and ring finger and rubbing your clit with his thumb riding out your high. after you where done he took his hand out and liked his fingers tasting your sweet juices all over them. "that was my revenge" he whispered into your ear.  catching your breath and fixing yourself up, you both heard footsteps and left quick before getting caught.

GUYS IM SO SORRY THIS IS SO BAD I WAS CRINGING THE WHOLE TIME BUT IF U LIKE IT SLAY IG 

word count: 627