Chapter 11: By the Light of the Moon

Damon came to check how Ava's doing and tell her that Bonnie did a spell to trap Elena in her house. Ava says, "You trapped her in the house?" Damon says, "It's for the best. Trust me. Elena's on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. You should be glad the witch and I are even getting along. Brought you this. Care package. Candles... lanterns... and... lunch." Damon tosses the bag into the tomb and holds out a water bottle filled with blood. Ava says, "Give that to me and I'm just gonna have to share with her." Katherine says, "You know, you two are surprisingly calm considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with his little plan." Damon says, "I've been dead before. I got over it. Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out." Ava says, "Don't worry about me. Just make sure Elena's safe." Damon nods and he walks away. Ava grabs the bag, and she turns around and walks deep into the tomb to light a lantern. Later, Ava's laying down on a make-shift bed and Katherine says, "So, we're fasting now? We're so pious. How long have you actually gone without blood? I know you get desiccation in theory, Ava but in reality... it's much worse. Your heart still beats... struggling to pump whatever blood remains. And when it's gone, your veins rub together like sandpaper. It's excruciating." Katherine goes to touch Ava, but Ava slaps her hand away. Ava sits up and says, "The pleasure I'll get in watching you suffer is greater than any pain I'll ever feel." Katherine says, "It's stuffy and I've been in this dress for days. You want to help me get out of it? Come on, Ava. Don't be such a grump. We're here together. May as well make the best out of it." Katherine slips out of her dress and she just in her underwear and Ava scoffs, "I'd rather die than sleep with you." Katherine rolls her eyes and says, "You really think Damon's gonna rush to get you out? He's got what he wants. Elena." Katherine inches closer to Ava and Ava says, "Stop." Katherine rubs her hand on Ava's chest and says, "Hey. Given what's most certainly going on out there I'd say you're free to do whatever you want in here. Nobody will ever know." As Katherine goes to kiss Ava, Ava grabs Katherine and she tosses her away and Ava growls, "I said stop." Katherine smiles and says, "Aw, I like this new you." Ava rolls her eyes. Later, Ava's siting down against a fence and Katherine says, "Are we seriously not going to talk at all?" Ava says, "Oh, we could talk about how you regret... all you've done to make my life miserable." Katherine says, "What do you want me to say, Ava? That I'm sorry for everything that I've done? Well, I'm not, okay? It's called self-preservation. I've been looking out for myself for 500 years." Ava chuckles and says, "Well, look where it's gotten you." Katherine says, "Yes, I've done terrible things. I know that. But I do love you, Ava. Even if you don't believe it." Ava scoffs and says, "You want me to believe you? Show me. Do something. Prove to me that there's something inside of you... that's actually worth trusting." Katherine says, "And then what? Hmm? You're still gonna hate me." Ava says, "Well, maybe. And maybe I'll that there's still hope for you after all." Katherine says, "You're playing me." Ava says, "Am I?" Katherine says, "You want to find Klaus? Kill him so that you can protect your precious Elena?" Ava says, "Let me guess. You know where he is." Katherine says, "No, I don't. But I could help you find him." Ava says, "For a price, I'm sure." Katherine says, "Start with Isobel... Elena's mother. She was a research expert. She found me." Ava nods silently thanking Katherine and Katherine says, "You're welcome." They then hear a thud and Ava gets up grabbing her lantern and she and Katherine walk to the entrance of the tomb to see Eilijah. Katherine has a freaked out look on her face and she says, "Elijah." Elijah says, "Good evening, Katerina. Thank you for having the good sense to be frightened." Elijah looks at Ava and says, "Your release has been requested." Ava says, "What? By who?" Elijah says, "The lovely Elena drives a hard bargain. However, we reached a peaceful agreement... she and I. Please... come." Ava says, "I can't." Elijah says, "Yes, you can. I've had the spell lifted." Ava walks through the entrance and she's out free. As Katherine goes to speed out, she can't. Elijah compels Katherine and says, "As for you, however, you shall not exit until I say so. When Klaus comes, he'll want to know exactly where you are." Elijah turns around and looks at Ava and says, "You're free to go. Elena will explain the arrangement to you. If she keeps her word, I'll keep mine." Elijah walks away and Katherine says, "Ava, no. Please, don't let him leave me in here." Ava says, "Goodbye, Katherine." Ava walks away. Later, Ava goes to Elena and she walks into Elena's bedroom to see Elena sitting by her bay window staring out the window." Ava softly says, "Elena. Hey." Elena smiles and she runs up to Ava and throws her arms around her neck happy she's out of the tomb. Elena pulls away from the hug and she pulls Ava in for a kiss and Ava kisses her back. Elena pulls Ava to her bed and Elena lays on the bed with Ava on top of her not breaking the kiss. Ava breaks the kiss as she shrugs off her jacket and Elena grabs the bottom of Ava's top and lifts up over her head as she watches Ava's breasts bounce. Elena grabs one and sucks it as Ava moans. Elena switches breasts and sucks the other one. Once Elena pulls away, Elena grabs the bottom of her shirt and lifts it up over her head and then clasps her bra tossing it to the ground as Ava kisses from Elena's stomach up to the valley of Elena's breasts before kissing her neck and back up to her lips. Elena wraps her legs around Ava's waist as she brings Ava closer to her. Ava breaks the kiss once more before she speeds the rest of her clothes off as well as Elena's before the two go back to kissing as Ava makes love to Elena. After they make love, Elena's wrapped up in Ava's arms with a smile on her face as she says, "I love you, Ava." Ava kisses the top of Elena's head with a smile as she says, "I love you, too, Elena." The two smile as they kiss before they go to sleep in each other's arms.