Chapter 14: Crying Wolf

The next day, Ava wakes up rubbing her eyes from the sleep and looks over to see the rest of the girls are still sleeping. Ava smiles and gets up and leaves the room. Ava walks into the kitchen to make the girls breakfast. Moments later, Elena stirs awake and she finds Ava gone and smells something good coming from the kitchen and leaves the bed heading into the kitchen and finds Ava making breakfast. Elena smiles and wraps her arms around Ava's waist from behind. Ava smiles and says, "Morning." Elena smiles and says, "It is a good morning." Ava chuckles and says, "How'd you sleep?" Elena says, "I slept good. You know, I was thinking when are you and I gonna have a sleepover, you know just the two of us." Ava turns around facing Elena and says, "Mm, that can be arranged." Elena smiles and wraps her arms around Ava's neck and says, "Okay. Now. Today. Take me far, far away." Ava wraps her arms around Elena's waist as she says, "Even with everything that's going on?" Elena says, "Because of everything that's going on." Ava says, "And you're sure this has nothing to do with dodging your father who just got into town?" Elena says, "Uh, this has everything to do with that." Ava smiles and says, "Well, in that case, where would you like to go?" Elena smiles and says, "I have an idea."

Later, Ava's at Elena's and she says, "Ready for our romantic weekend?" Elena says, "I'm beyond ready

Later, Ava's at Elena's and she says, "Ready for our romantic weekend?" Elena says, "I'm beyond ready. Let's go before John shows up and pretends to be a concerned father." Ava grabs Elena's bags and says, "Mm. I'll go put these in the car." Elena's phone vibrates and as she texts the person back, Ava says, "Uh, please tell me there's nothing wrong." Elena's phone vibrates and she says, "Nothing's wrong. Just Caroline. Come on. Let's go." The couple head out. Later, the couple arrive at the Elena's family lake house. Elena sighs and Ava softly says, "You alright?" Elena nods and says, "I'm good. I just haven't been back here since before." Ava says, "Oh, my God. Elena, listen, just say the word, alright? We'll get back on that highway, we'll go anywhere else." Elena shakes her head with a soft smile and says, "I've always loved it here. I want it to stay that way, I was just... having a moment." Ava softly says, "Okay." They get out the car and Ava grabs their bags. As Elena opens the door, Ava waits to be invited in. Elena looks at Ava and says, "You don't have to wait out there. I'm all good." Ava says, "Oh, that's great because I'm, uh... I'm stuck." Elena says, "Oh, my God. You can't get in." Ava says, "Not gonna be a very romantic weekend unless you, uh, invite me inside." Elena says, "Ava, I can't." Ava's confused and says, "What?" Elena says, "My parent's left this place to John Gilbert. He's the only one who can invite you in. I'm sorry. I-I completely forgot." Ava scoffs and says, "You're kidding me, right?" Elena smiles and says, "Ava Salvatore, I hereby invite you into this home." Ava rolls her eyes and says, "I hate you." Ava walks through the door and Elena chuckles and says, "No, you don't. You love me." Ava smiles and says, "I love you very much." Ava hoists Elena into her arms and kisses her. Ava walks over and places Elena on the table and Elena locks her legs around Ava's waist threading her hands through Ava's hair deepening the kiss. Elena then reaches down and unzips Ava's jacket and shrugs it off Ava's shoulders before Ava breaks the kiss and grabs the bottom of Elena's sweater and pulls it over Elena's head before kissing her neck as Elena moans. Ava pulls away as she undo's Elena's jeans and slides them down her legs as she pushes Elena down on the table before pulling her underwear down. Ava latches her mouth on Elena's pussy as she sucks her and fingers her. Elena moans as she grabs Ava's head and pushes her more into her pussy. Elena's eyes roll in the back of her head as she moans, "Ava." Ava smirks as she adds more fingers into Elena before Elena cums all over her tongue. Ava laps up Elena's cum before Ava undo's her jeans and pulls them off along with her panties. Ava then places her pussy on top of Elena's and as they rub their pussies together they take off the tops leaving them completely naked as Ava grabs Elena's face and kisses her. The two are moaning in the kiss as Ava slips her tongue into Elena's mouth exploring every inch of Elena's mouth. Once the two both cum, they ride out their orgasm as they smile into the kiss.