Chapter 1

[chapter 1]

(3rd person)

After the incident at Nezu Island, Bakugou became cursed with the cravings of Deku's DNA. He didn't understand why he wanted it, as he had no recollection of being transferred One For All during their battle at Nezu Island.

This further frustrated Bakugou, because of his unknown and odd desires. He instead becomes distracted from school work, and became caught up on Deku.

(Bakugou's pov)

I bounced my leg eagerly, hooked on the sick ideas I had spiralling in my head. Ever since Nezu Island, all I could think about was how much I wanted to... taste.. Deku.

It's all I could think about: everyday, every night. It's all I want. I slammed my palm over my eyes, pulling my face down as I exhaled.

That's when I heard my name being called. "Bakugou," Hagakure called, passing me slips of paper "pass these back."

"Whatever," I mumbled, snatching them from her. I took a slip and turned to pass Deku the rest. However, as I turned around, I caught Deku biting the end of his pen.

"Disgusting," I snarled, slamming the paper on his desk.

"S-sorry," he stuttered, pulling the pen from his mouth.

I turned around and rested my face in my palm. In truth, I didn't find it disgusting, because all I could think about was the saliva left on the pen and how much I wanted to taste it.

-

The class finished and all students left, everyone but me. As I got up to leave, I noticed Deku's pen left on his desk. I checked to see if anyone was looking from in the hallway and took the pen, stuffing it in my blazer pocket.

I had no idea what I was actually going to do with it, but all I knew was that I needed it.

I made my way back to the dorms, way behind everyone else -because I had stayed back. Once I reached the dorms, I brushed past the students gathered in the lounge, ignoring them.

"Hey Bakugou," Kirishima called.

"Not interested," I replied, walking past him.

I made my way up to my dorm room, throwing my bag into a random corner of my room and stripped off my clothes. I put on a tank top and shorts and started to work out.

Usually, I'd work out at the gym in the school, but today, I couldn't be bothered to move from my dorm room. As well as that, I didn't want to risk seeing Deku on my way there.

Deku never intimidated me, even after finding out his relations with Almight. I see him more as an equal, not a threat. However, recently, because of my weird and sudden obsession, it's hard to face him.

I feel a sense of guilt when I'm around him. The fact I've even subjected him to my disgusting desires is enough for me to feel bad for him -even though he has no clue what I'm thinking whenever I'm around him.

As I lifted weights, I looked over at my blazer, remembering the pen I had previously slipped into my pocket. The more I thought about it, the more I felt the urge to retrieve it. So I quietly set down my weights and approached my blazer, taking out the pen.

I sat back on my bed, pen in hand and stared at it -unsure what I'd actually do with it. I vividly remembered Deku chewing it, analysing the bitten end of the pen. His saliva.

I gulped anxiously and brought the pen to my mouth. I opened my mouth and slipped the end of the pen into it. I clutched my eyes shut while also closing my mouth. I then began to slowly swirl my tongue over the end, picking up the taste of the previous saliva, left on the pen.

I undergone a feeling of relief, having it in my mouth, finally fulfilling what I had dreamed of, but I also felt another sensation grow.

I opened my eyes, looking down to see myself hard.

(3rd person)

Bakugou stared down at his boner in disbelief: he couldn't believe he got turned by the taste of Deku's spit.

He threw the pen across the room and brought his hands to his face, rubbing his temples. 'Fuck' he thought.

It took him a while for him to calm down. In the end, he ended up going to his bathroom to splash cold water on his face before returning to his room.

He sat for a few moments, processing the events which just took place -stealing Izuku's pen, sucking it, getting hard over it.

He felt ashamed, disgusted, guilty, but he mostly felt anxious for how this would progress in the near future. He understood this wouldn't be the last time he would do something so drastic and out of the ordinary. He understood there was more to come.