Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(3rd person)

A couple of weeks had passed since Deku acknowledged Bakugou's problem. From there, Deku planned a schedule and plan for when he could help Bakugou. He began filling small capsules with his saliva to give to Bakugou, but is that enough?

(Deku's pov)

I made my way to Kacchan's room early in the morning -with a capsule of my saliva in my hand. Once outside his room, I peeked around to see if anyone was looking, before knocking on his door.

Seconds later, the door swung open and I was swept inside. Bakugou snatched the small capsule from my hand and placed it carefully on his desk.

"Do you still think this has to do with OFA?" He asked, sitting himself down at his desk.

I nodded "it's the only logical approach to this whole thing."

"Fuck, what do we do? Do you know if this will ever end?" He questioned.

I shook my head sheepishly. "Maybe.. we should tell Almight about this, he might know what to do," I suggested.

"No god damn way!" He snapped, shooting me a glare.

"Do you know how embarrassing this is for me, having to rely on you," he interrogated.

I looked away shamefully "I'm sorry I've burdened you with this," I whispered.

He grunted and said "what's done is done. Anyway, I'm technically the one burdening you."

I looked up at him and smiled. He frowned at me and pointed to his door. "Get out so I can drink this," he commanded.

I done what he said obediently and left within seconds.

Now that I think about it, ever since 'that' happened, he's never drank my spit in-front of me again -after that. It makes me wonder if he gets hard every time he drinks it.

(Third person)

The day carried on, from morning to evening and Deku and Bakugou now had a practical lesson.

Deku stood alongside Bakugou, following the instructions Mr Azaiwa was telling them. "Today class, yous are going to fight each other 2v2 -just like that time with Almight. Yous are in the same building from before and are in around the same teams but with minor changes," Aizawa instructed.

With that, Mr Aizawa began reading from the list of teams but swapped someone on the villain team to the hero team, with each group. "Uh... Midoriya and.. Bakugou for group A. Iida and Uraraka for team D," he began, listing all the teams.

Once Aizawa had paired both Bakugou and Deku together, the two headed over towards ground beta and waited for the villain team to prepare.

"Do you think the weapon will be in the same area as last time?" Deku asked.

"Obviously not, they must have changed it," Bakugou replied.

Deku looked up at Bakugou awkwardly, not sure what to say. It's been awkward over the past couple of days -with everything going on. The two only really talked when Deku supplied him with his saliva or when Bakugou would help Almight with Deku's interventions.

(Bakugou's pov)

Fuck this was awkward. We stood in silence, waiting for the 'go ahead' -which felt like it was taking a life time.

Once we were able to start, we both rushed in along side each other. "Got a plan?" He asked, between breaths.

"Of course stupid," I growled "Iida is probably going to come after us because of his speed and Uraraka will be guarding the weapon because she can float and move it around. I'll go after Iida and you find the weapon."