Chapter 3

[Chapter 3]

(3rd person)

Bakugou sat, hunched over his chair, making no eye contact with Deku. Deku bit his bottom lip anxiously waiting for Bakugou's response.

"I- no. After Nezu- fuck," Bakugou stuttered, trying to find the right words.

He sighed loudly before gazing up at Deku. He tightened his crossed arms above his stomach and said "After Nezu island, I began craving.. you," he mumbled.

"W-what do you mean you've been craving me?" Deku questioned.

"Fuck sake," Bakugou grunted "I've been craving your spit and fuck knows what else."

(Bakugou's pov)

I watched as Deku's mouth dropped open at my words. He completely froze.

"I know it's disgusting, I just.. I dunno," I sighed "it's all I can fucking think about and it's driving my crazy."

Deku stood up silently, approaching me. I wouldn't be surprised if he slaps me, I would too if someone told me they wanted to taste my spit.

He stood centimetres away from my face when he asked "Can I try something?"

"Try what?" I questioned.

He brought a finger to my lips, opening my mouth, where he hovered over my face. He opened his own mouth, sticking his tongue out, letting saliva drip from his tongue onto my tongue.

I could've pushed him away but I wanted this. Licking his pen wasn't enough, I wanted his spit straight from the source.

I closed my mouth and gulped.

"Did that help?" He asked.

I didn't speak but instead nodded.

He looked down at me, his eye's furrowed and his expression breathless.

Like the last time, I felt myself become hard. I tried my best to stop my growing erection, especially since Deku stood right in-front of me, but it was too late.

He looked down and his eyes widened "Woah K-Kacchan you're"

"I know dammit!" I yelled cutting him off. I slapped my hand over his eyes so he couldn't see me.

"S-so is this a sexual thing to you?" He asked.

"What? No!.. I don't know," I sighed.

"Sorry I didn't warn you about what I was gonna do," he mumbled "I didn't know that would happen.."

I stood up, taking my hand away from his eyes and pushed him towards my door. "Don't you tell a soul about this," I hushed, opening my door and guiding him out of my room.

"I swear on Almight!" He exclaimed, clenching his fists into balls.

I rolled my eyes slamming the door shut on him. Once he was out of my sight, I collapsed to the floor, clenching my hard on.

I cannot believe I got hard in front of fucking Deku! Fuck! What's wrong with me?

I used my free hand and slapped it over my mouth as I hunched over.

Last time I just waited it out but this time.. I knew I had to jerk off. Because of that stupid stunt Deku pulled, I was rock hard.

I stared down at my hard cock, feeling it twitch against the fabric of my clothes. I shakily sighed, pulling down my shorts and boxers, freeing my aching member.

I groaned feeling the cool air hit against my skin. Fuck, I can't believe I was about to do this.

I clenched my eyes shut and began to touch my dick. I could still taste Deku's saliva in my mouth, it still lingered on my tongue.

I circled my finger around the tip, whilst thinking about Deku's taste. I used my pre-cum to coat my cock as I thrusted my hands over it. "Fuckkk," I moaned.

I had only been jerking of for less than 10 seconds yet I was already on the verge of cumming. Deku's taste really put me on edge.

I pumped my hands over my pulsing cock until I finally came. I threw my head backwards in pleasure and bit my lip to prevent the loud moan trapped in my throat.

(Deku's pov)

I pressed my ear against Bakugou's door, hearing him moan and curse under his breath. Was he really jerking off?

To be honest, this whole situation kind of makes me happy: knowing he's currently jerking off to me.. well my saliva.

I've always been the one chasing after him but now he'll be the one chasing after me. He told me himself he's craving my saliva, mine. He needs me.

I smiled to myself, walking away from his door and heading to my own room.

I wonder how strong his cravings are, will he need me often? I only gave him a drop of my saliva this time, is that enough? How much does he need?

I thought hard about the situation and decided to make a schedule for the matter. I know this whole thing is odd but I really just want to help Kacchan and I just want him to know he can count on me.

-

That night, I organised a schedule for when I could supply Kacchan with my saliva. I even filled small capsules with my spit to give to him.

However, the more I prepared and thought about this whole 'thing', I wondered if this had to do with OFA and our exchange at Nezu island.