Chapter 21

Chapter 21

(Third person)

It had been a couple of days since Mina discovered the truth about Bakugou and Deku. The pair decided to try be more secret of their relationship -to avoid another encounter like this from happening. The two still frequently met up at each others rooms, but done it in secrecy.

"Kacchan," Deku mumbled, staring at the blonde opposite him.

"Hm?" He hummed, looking up from his phone at Deku.

"I was wondering.. are your cravings still not back?" He asked, playing with his fingers.

"Why? Wanna fuck," Bakugou smirked, biting his lip.

"WHAT. No- I mean, not that I DON'T want to b-but that's not why I asked!" Deku gasped, not expecting that response.

"No the cravings aren't back," Bakugou sighed, rolling his eyes.

"O-oh," Deku mumbled.

"But I'll still blow you if you really want," Bakugou added, his previous smirk resuming to his lips.

"Actually, I was thinking.. maybe I can- uh. Blow you," he requested, clenching his palms into fists.

(Bakugou's pov)

My eyes slightly widened at the sudden request: Deku wants to give me a blowjob. To be completely honest, this wouldn't be the first blow job I've had -if he did blow me.

Back in middle school, I used to fuck around with a lot of girls, not like I liked any of them, or even liked the things we'd to. For some reason it felt like a necessity for me. I dunno. 

Maybe the fact I'd get praised for every girl I kissed fed more into my ego, but that could just be and excuse.

"Sure," I shrugged.

Deku's face flushed a deeper red than the shade it already was. What a nerd.

He slowly approached me, staring me up and down before pulling down my boxers. Before he continued, he admitted "I've never done this before."

"No shit," I chuckled.

"Kacchan! Don't be mean!" He whined.

I rolled my eyes as Deku inched towards my dick. His breaths were shaken but were soon muffled as he took my tip into his mouth. Right to it I guess.

He swirled his tongue around my tip, immediately making me moan. That bastard knows I'm sensitive. "Stupid, stop teasing," I breathed, chewing my tongue.

I felt the corners of his mouth crease as he smiled against my cock. However, despite my warning, I only provoked him to go further as he began to take more of my length in.

The more he continued blowing me, the more closer I was to climax with every second, till I was finally on the verge.

I quickly pushed him off me before I could cum, my breath hitched and unsteady. "I want to cum together," I panted.

He nodded eagerly before placing his hands on my thighs, pulling me onto his lap. He pulled down his own boxers and rubbed his (now) bare-boner against mine. I bit my bottom lip attempting to hold back moans but that plan was abandoned when he began to rub my tip -once again.

I began to moan and whimper almost straight away. I shoved my head into the crook of his neck. His overgrown, curly hair brushed against my skin as he slowly inched his face down my body.

(Deku's pov)

Whilst Kacchan moaned, I made my way down his body, laying soft kisses over his skin, till finally, I found myself kissing his chest.

Before I could tease his nipples, Bakugou interrupted me. "Mark me and I'll kill you," he threatened, gritting his teeth.

I hummed against his chest as a smile crept to my lips.

I continued jerking the both of us off at a steady pace, but I also began to lick and suck Kacchan's nipples. His hands traveled to my back, grasping it, as his moans became louder and more frequent.

However, I wasn't the only one teasing. My eyes furrowed as Kacchan rocked his hips against my erection, rubbing our two lengths together.

"Kacchan," I mumbled against his skin.

"Fuck- Izuku," he breathed, his grasp on my back becoming tighter. I slightly winced at the feeling of his nails digging into my flesh, but that pain was overcome with the pleasure I also felt in that moment of time.

"Izuku," he called.

I looked up from his chest, up at his face. He was flushed red, his chest increasing and decreasing in size -with every deep breath he took.

"I want to go all the way," he breathed.

I continued to stare at him.

"Fucking say something you damn nerd!" He grunted impatiently.

"A-are you sure. This is a big thing-"

"I want this," he demanded.

I swallowed the massive lump in my throat, anxiously. Don't get me wrong, I definitely want to go all the way with Kacchan but this is my first time and I'm assuming it's also his -with a guy at least.

I don't want to risk hurting him, I want to do this the right way so Kacchan will definitely feel good.

"L-like right now?" I asked.

"What? Do you not want to?" He replied, his expression turning into a scowl.

"Of course I do! But... I want to make sure I do it the right way: so you can feel good," I answered "I've never went this far.."

"You're a virgin?" He questioned.

I nodded sheepishly.

"I haven't fucked anyone either," he shrugged.

"You haven't," I questioned.

He shook his head: no.

In a way, the lack of experience from both of us brought me comfort. It was nice knowing it would be our first time for the both of us.

"I want this too, I just need time. I want to do this right," I told him.

"You better prepare then, nerd," he smirked, pointing a finger at my chest.

I nodded and gulped nervously.

"Now quite talking and fucking finish," he snapped, referring to our jerk off. I chuckled softly before continuing.

I'm looking forward to having sex with Kacchan, I'm glad I have time to prepare.