😈𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚃𝟸😈

One week in. I've stayed home with a 'spell' on me Selever gave me. It's a spell where it looks like I'm sick but I don't feel like it. It lasts for a week and only works once in 3 months. Since it was a Thursday I still had to go to school, but I yet didn't trust Selever alone in my house.

"Okay, so you know the rules we made?" I ask him one more time before going outside. "Keep inside the bedroom, and don't come out until you are home..." He groans annoyed. "Mhm.. alright. I'll be on my way now, my classes end at 2:30pm today so I'll be home around 2:40pm. See ya Selly!" I yell closing the door of my bedroom, grinning at Selever yelling after me to stop calling him 'Selly'.

- Selever POV -

I glare at (y/n) running towards the bus stop through the window, closing the curtain immediately when she jumped on the bus. I plopped down on her bed, taking out my phone and scrolling through.. I don't know? I couldn't contact my parents, well.. they're not actually my parents... To come help me.

I wasn't complaining about the whole situation. (Y/n) surely was way nicer than she seemed at first. Okay, she may have slammed the door in my face on the first day, but that was just a reflex I guess. From that day she was actually very nice to me, something most people don't do to me.

(Y/n) also had taken me out for a few times. I did have to get into my human disguise to not attract attention to myself. I still looked like myself, just not with the horns, my wings and a human skin color.

Though, I'm not allowed to leave by myself since not a lot of people are fond of 'cosplayers' as she called it. It's a code name or something she used for me to go out when people ask about me.

I decided to scroll through my picture gallery and looked at my most recent pictures. Me and (y/n) were having lunch at some sort of crappy fast food place. Even though the place was nasty and little kids were screaming, the food was rather decent. Another one, at an 'arcade' where me and her went to play games.

I give in, that was really fun. Especially when she kept losing at a shooting game, where we had to fight against robots in space. The concept was weird, but the fact that she almost threw the fake gun through the monitor made it more fun.

Oh, and then there was this one. A picture she secretly made when she was giving me head pats on the second day. I got stressed about maybe not being able to go back home and she started patting my head... 'Stupid b**ch..' I think, but the truth is that I liked it. I like it when someone gives me physical touch because I never got it as a child...

Without noticing I fantasize more about the moments I had with (y/n), but I soon snap out of it. "No, no Selever! Keep it together. It's just a stupid human, and you are a demon. It's not okay, it's fucking disgusting and..." I stop to think about it again. "However.. it'd be nice to have someone to love in that way... But I can't tell her, HELL can I jump to conclusions that fast! Just play cool... Like I always do. I just don't care." I sigh, laying down on the bed and falling into a slumber...