😈 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚆𝙷𝙾𝙼!? 😈

"Selever..."

"Noooooo..."

"Selever."

"I'm not doing it, y/n!"

"Selever!"

"..."

Story time! Selever and you were simply strolling down the park, when suddenly he  saw the Roach and his Girlfriend. He took as sprint towards them but oversaw the large pont that was covered with duckweed.

He fell into the water, completely covered by the duckweed now and soaked with the brown water. At first you'd have laughed at him, at which he growled at and scolded you for not warning him. When you didn't stop, he got even more frustrated and decided to...

Hug... You....

While he was soaked with the stinky dirty water and duckweed.

Now that you two finally came home from the walk of shame, you tried- With an emphasis on 'tried' -to take Selever into the shower. When it comes to showers, Sel is just like a cat, but also like your daily dose of girls; he never wants to shower, but when he finally gets in there is no way this man is coming out any time soon.

"Selever, for the love of shits! Just get in already, you stink!" You whined as you started to pull his arm and he grabbed a hold on the kitchen counter. "NOOOOOooooooo!!" He whined hissing at you. "Oh you did not just hiss at me!" "Oh yes I did!" "Fine!" You shouted, getting the plant sprayer as you aimed it at him.

"You wouldn't dare..." He gasps, his eyes widening in fear. "Oh yes I would pal..." You respond as your finger tighten around the trigger. Selever stood stiffen in place, with pleading eyes.

"Last chance..." You said. "..."

"..."

"..."

"...1...2...-"

"If we're gonna shower together, will we be naked?"

pfffssss! pfffssss! pfffssss!

"OKAY OKAY I'M GOING!!!" He yelled as he stormed off, upstairs. "BITCH!! You better not get on my bed sheets!!" She yelled after him.

When you finally managed to get Selever into the bathroom, you grabbed a bucket to put all the duckweed in that was still on his body. When that was finally done you tossed him a swimming pants to wear and told him to wear it.

While he was changing in the bathroom, you were changing in your bedroom which was remarkably shared with Selever...

When you finally managed to put your swimsuit on, you knocked gently on the door of the bathroom. "Selever... Are you done changing?" You carefully asked and you heard a 'yes!' from the other side of the door.

You opened the door and peeked inside as you saw Selever in just his swimming pants. You turned on the shower as you both got in. The shower was big enough for at least four people so this wasn't really such a big of a deal.

But that thought was taken straight away from you as Selever cornered you and looked you dead into the eyes.

"Hi?" You said a little bit nervous as he looked down at you. "You owe me one though." He muttered after a while. "H-huh..?!" You exclaimed as he brought his face closer to yours.

"For not warning me about the pond." He said. "You owe me one for that." He said in a blanc voice. "Okay fine, if I ever see a pond again I'll warn you before I throw you in." You say as you start washing your hair with your shampoo. "Dang Roachy, you're getting better at your comebacks so well!" He said in awe, wiping a fake tear away. "Oh shut your mouth..." You muttered under your breath. "How about you shut it for me~" He smirks.

"I'd rather not..- MMMM??!!" You we're silenced by Selever's lips on yours. You didn't know how to react, but as soon as his hands gripped onto your hips, yours immediately glide to his shoulders.

The two of you stood like that for a few seconds before pulling away. "Is this really the moment you wanna do this??" You ask a bit frustrated. "Better now then never?" "Shut up." "Do I have to repeat myself?" He asked with a smirk. 

God you loved that smirk...

"Yes actually, at least once more." You said before smashing your lips on his again as the warm water ran down your bodies. "This kinda feels like one of those rainy kissing scenes from the movies." Selever said when you both pulled away.

"That's... literally the sweetest and wisest thing you've ever said to me." You laughed softly and he shrugged. "I'm not as stupid as I seem Roachy." "Oh really?" "Shut up..."

"Don't make me ask you the same question." "Idiot." "I know."