😈𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛😈

⚠️Art does not belong to me! It belongs to: (link with credit) https://pin.it/6cLisnl ⚠️

- Your POV

I woke up in once again Selever's bedroom, without Selever.

...

WITHOUT SELEVER??!!!

I shot up and scanned around the room. The door was slightly open and I groaned in frustration.

'Can this bitch at least wait for me to wake up??' I think putting on my slippers and walk out of the room. "Oh.. right. Ruv and Sarv are out doing groceries this morning." I say when I found it strange no one was around.

I knew Selever would be home since he hates doing groceries unless it's with me. Specially with me, because I honestly don't mind him stealing half of stuff we need.

I figured Rasazy went along with her parents, because she wasn't in her room like usual.

"Sel! Selever where are you?!" I call around the church, my voice echoing against the walls.

"Wawawawaaahh bbblllfbfbfbbdllbb..!!"

I stiffen in place and slowly turn around to where the sound came from. I look down and see a white fluffy baby with small horns and wings sitting on the stone floor.

The baby looked up to me with a smile and started clapping his little chubby hands laughing.

"No. No way. I'm dreaming I'm going backwards and I'm going to wake up in your bedroom and everything will be fine!" I say flabbergasted before turning back.

Just right after the baby starts crying. I panic and turn around, picking it up and hug him close to my chest. Shushing it by petting his fluffy hair and giving him little soft pecks on the head.

He eventually stops crying and without knowing, he grabs onto my breast. My fricking. Breast.

I protest and try to pull him off but this man had a strong grip for a baby! He starts laughing loudly and I just let go while he hangs there. Bad idea. Horrible decision.

He was silenced by a rumble in his tummy and he looks at me with his big eyes. He then looks at the breast he was holding and giggles, starting to nibble on it.

"For a baby, you still have your big dumb brain Sel..." I groan pulling him off.

I bring him to the kitchen and put him on the kitchen table, walking to the fridge and taking the last bit of milk, warming it up in a pan.

I suddenly hear a 'pop!' and as I turn around I see Selever not sitting on the table anymore, but on the kitchen counter next to the stove! He reaches his hand for the flames under the pan but I quickly pick him up.

"Nononononono!! Can't have you burning your fingers now can I???" I yelp and he starts laughing, spitting his drool in my face.

"I think I like you better unborn.." I smirk whipping the spit out of my face.

When the milk was finally done I put the plain oats in it and let them get soaked. Once it was cooked down a bit, I start feeling him and he happily munches on the food.

A little burp after he's finished and I pick him up, walking to his bedroom and placing him down on the bed. I walk over to the closet and take out one of his sweaters.

Putting it on and hugging myself, smelling the scent of his cologne. I blush, even though I've smelled his clothes multiple times, I still get butterflies in my stomach.

I turn around and see him fast asleep. I smile, getting in bed also and pulling him up to my stomach.