😈𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚜/𝚘😈

You and Selever had been together for 2 months now, and you honestly weren't feeling so good about it. He'd give you nicknames that'd hurt your feelings, like 'bitch' or 'dipshit' or 'fuckhead'. You knew he says that to everyone, but you being his s/o you would've hoped he'd treat you a bit better than that...

It didn't help that you've been bullied a lot in your childhood. It had left a huge scar on you and a big trauma, making you a hit point for many people. But even your boyfriend calling you names... That's too much...

You haven't seen or spoken to Selever in almost a week now, and he was starting to get impatient. Your phone buzzed for the 6th time already and you decided to finally pick up.

"H-hey Sel.." You muttered. "Y/N!! What the fuck is going on???!! You haven't spoken to me for almost a week and it has me fucking worried sick, you bitch! W-what's going on???" He asks panicking clearly. You flinch at the word 'bitch' and try to hold in your tears. You remain silent, now wanting to blow your cover. "Y/N..?" He asks softly, now the caring Selever has come out of his shell...

This side of him made me loosen up. I let the tears roll down my face and I start sniffling rapidly. "Y-Y/N..??? Oh God.. I'm coming over..!!" I hear Selever yell before he hung up. All I could do was cry and hug my pillow tightly...

A few minutes later I hear someone knocking on my door. "Y/N!! Darling, it's me, your Selly! Let me in???" He asks from outside my house. I sigh and send him a message.

'Back door is open'

He read it and I hear the back door open a few seconds later, followed by fast footsteps on the floor. "Y/N..-??" Selever begins but he stops as he sees me curled up on my bed, with red puffy eyes. "Y-Y/N..? Hey, Roachy... What's the matter? Why with the sip lips?" He asks sitting down next to me and pulling me into a gentle embrace.

I sniffle into his chest as he caresses my hair. "Do you.. Why do y-you... Call me a-all those bad names...?" I ask between some hiccups. I feel his posture stiffen as the words leave my mouth and he gasps. "Oh.. shit..! I should've listened to Raz... Babe.. I'm so sorry...!" He whispers holding me close, kissing my head.

"It's fine... d..- just don't call me bad names again.." I whisper, hugging his torso. "I promise.. I promise..." He whispers softly, wrapping his wings around me also.

"I love you okay.. I would never try to hurt you... I just.. didn't wanna believe Raz..." He mutters, feeling guilty. "She told you about my past..?" I ask softly and he nods. "I just didn't want to believe her, because you're so bold for daring to date a demon..." He huffs and I giggle. "Only a half demon, darling.." I giggle and he scoffs. "But I'm your half demon, Roa- I mean Dolly!" He corrects himself.

I giggle at his correction and wipe my tears away, smiling at him and he smiles back. "You really are something Y/N.. But for me, you really are a treasure..." He whispers, pecking my lips. When he pulls away I frown. "Where has this soft side of you been all this time??" I whine and he scoffs. "Oh please, don't get used to this. You're still doomed to my reckless and irresponsible personality!" He laughs and I sigh.