😈𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛😈

It was around 2:00am and you couldn't sleep. Suddenly your reading lamp started to flicker and you pulled out the plug to make it stop. A soft thud was heard shortly after you unplugged the lamp and you got out of bed to see what it was that caused the thud.

I open my closet and see a tall white demon in my closet, but due to the fact it's dark I couldn't make out the rest... "Ah.. Fuck..!" It said in its demonic voice, like nails on a schoolboard. Without thinking I slam the doors of my closet shut, receiving an "OUCH!!" in return. "Y-y-you can talk..???" I yelp in confusion. "I'll tell you if you'd get those doors out of my face, fucking moron!" It responds with a muffled voice.

I open the door carefully while holding my phone up to see the demon better. "Jesus... Humans really are mature, and I thought we were evil." He mutters while standing up and dusting his clothes off. "Uhmm.. Hi? How did you get here?" I ask stepping back a bit. "I guess I really should've listened to my shitty dad... Hi, the name is Selever. I'm a demon, live in a church with my mother, father and younger sister and I may or may not have teleported myself to the human world without my parents consent." He says casually like this is all normal.

"And.. can you teleport back to your world?" I ask carefully not to anger a demon. "Do you see a Curse and Spells book in my hands? No book, no teleporting back." He says sarcastically. "Wow, you sure are a hot headed person." I giggle softly and he scoffs. "And I assume you're one of those 'simps' they call it." He chuckles. "Well than... I assume your grandma wants her hair color back." I grin, crossing my arms. "That insult would work for me if I even had a grandma." He scoffs rolling(?) his eyes. "Hmmm.. And by the way, aren't those heals a bit too high for a guy?" I smirk with a wink and his eyes widen.

"Alright, I take it back. You seem... okay to me..." He mutters the last part, looking away. "Sorry, what was that last part? I didn't quite hear you.." I grin stepping a bit closer. "So.. It looks like I'll be staying here with you for a while... Where do I sleep?" He asks, not answering my question.

'Fucking bastard...' I think with a slight frown.