😈𝚂𝚠𝚊𝚙!𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝙵!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛😈

⚠️art does not belong to me! It belongs to the rightful owner⚠️

_________________________

Selever was freaking out. He asked his friend, and crush, Y/N out to come hang out with him. Due to Rasazy forcing him to finally send the goddamn message.

Once he clicked on the send button, he threw the device away immediate and leaving it on the ground for at least 30 minutes before returning.

By now, the battery had almost drained. He picked up the black box shaped device and checked his notifications. To his surprise, you sent him a thumbs up emoji along with a smiley face.

His heart raised up the second he read your response. His wings rose up a bit from joy and a soft smile formed on his face.

"Well?" Rasazy asked, leaning against the doorframe. "She said yes..." Selever whispered. "Told ya she would! Come on brother, you and her have been friends for years now. What else do you expect?" She asks, but there comes the overthinking...

"But what if she tells me she hates me? Or has found someone else?? ...WHAT IF SHE NEVER WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME EVER AGAIN???!!!" He yelps before getting a slap in the face by his sister.

"Get a grip on yourself brother! Of course she still wants wants to be your friend! Now come on, let's clean up the room a bit." Rasazy says before getting inside and helping her brother clean up.

About 30 minutes later, Y/N finally arrived at the gates of the church. Swap!Ruv opened the doors and greeted her happily in. "Welcome Y/N! Selever is in his room, if you need anything just call okay!" He smiles and she nods, walking over to Selever's room.

She stops when she arrives at his door and gently knocks, receiving a yelp and a thud in response. Shortly after, the door swung open revealing a nervous Selever.

A small bruise visible on his head, which he slightly winced at but he tried to hide it with his soft yet warm smile. "O-oh hey Y-Y/N..! What brings y-you here..??" He asks nervously giggling.

"Uhhh.. we are going to hang out?" You smile shrugging a bit and he cringes at his stupidity. "A-ah! Yes, uhhh..." He was completely lost in his words. "Can I come in?" You ask still smiling. "YES!!" He exclaims and you giggle at him, which he blushes at. Furiously.

He would be lying if he said your giggles couldn't makes his day better every time her heard them. A sprinkle of joy, just for him and him only.

He got out of the way and you walked in, inhaling the scent of his room. You saw his closet door was slightly open, and you saw your chance. Before he could close the door of his room, you had one of his navy sweaters on. He turned around and gave a small 'eep!' at the sight of you.

"You don't mind me borrowing this for today right? Please just this once Selly??" You pleaded, hugging the warm sweater.

Oh someone, anyone, God himself, save him! He was one step away from passing out. "Y-YOU CAN KEEP IT!!" He blurted out and you stood there in shock. The next thing he knew was the feeling of your body squeezing his tightly.

"You are too adorable! Thank you Selever!" You smiled, and you uncomfortably kissed his cheek. You quickly pulled away and your widened eyes met his.

"I-I'm sorry..! I didn't know what just got into me.. I..-" You were silenced by a peck on the lips. Selever had his hands on your shoulders, his eyes tightly shut and his wings tense. He pulled away and immediately looked at the ground, his arms tightly pressed against the sides of his body.

This was the boldest you've seen him since you met him. I mean, you've seen him try to be more confident. That one time a girl was picking on you for taking the last pack of sanitary pads, he stood in front of you, his wings stretched and his chest pressed forwards. But his stuttering gave his nervousness away and she laughed at him, pushing him backwards resulting for him to bump into you and falling both on the ground.

A nice act, with a not so nice outcome. He blamed himself for almost a month for letting her get the pads instead of you, but he eventually listened to your reassuring words and forgave himself.

You knew he blamed himself for not being able to stand up for himself, but you knew he didn't need to. You liked him just the way he is and that's all he needed to know.

I think that today the quarter finally dropped and he took the first step. "Y/N. I like you. I really do and I want you to be mine! Uhhh... please..." He said without stammering this time.

You smiled, putting a hand on his cheek and making him fase you properly.

"May I have the pleasure in fulfilling your wish then?" You ask softly and he gasps softly, his horns raising up. A smile. The sweetest smile, rare to be seen by any human but shown to you, had formed on his lips and he hugged you tightly.

You hugged back as you felt him jump in your arms. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!" He exclaimed and you laughed.

"D-does this mean we can go on dates now?? And I can call you cute pet names?? Oh! And we can sleep together in one bed without it being weird???" He asks excitedly and you giggle, holding both his hands.

"If that's what you wish.. I guess we can!" You smile, pecking his cheek.

The next thing you knew was that multiple kisses were placed all over your face by your now new demon boyfriend.