✿Yellow and White✿

Blue - Alright dear! Ill go look for them...hm I wonder where they could be? 

Ill just go check yellow's room first..

*In Yellow's room*

Blue slowly opens the door..

Blue - Yellow, where are you? Yello- oh, there you are yellow!

Yellow is cradling herself in the corner of the room

Blue - Hi Yellow! What's the matter? *walks over to yellow and sits beside her*

Yellow completely ignores her and buries her head in her hands

Blue - Yelloooww come oonnn whats wrong?

Yellow - *Squeezes blue and stars sobbing*

Blue - Hey, hey that's usually my job *silent chuckle* ! Why are you upset Yellow?

Yellow - *sniff* What if- what if they don't love me and White anymore, they only love you *sniff* and they'll hate us?

Blue - No they don't hate you, they love all of us! Right dears? * she holds the fandom in her hand and hands them to yellow*

Yellow - *holds them and smiles, wiping her tears* I love you guys <33

Fandom - We love you too yellow, and we always will :)

*I know yellow doesn't act like this I just thought it would be more interesting*

Blue - *Helps yellow up* Alright Yellow, I will go get White, meet us in the ballroom ok?

Yellow - Ok, good luck! *laughs and walks away*

Blue - *giggles* Lets go find White! I think she is in her room aswell, but knowing how..uhm..how do I put this..erm..extra she can be. This might be a little difficult, but I'm ready! I mean, were ready, lets go to White's room!

*She goes to White's room and blue can already hear sobbing from outside the door*

Blue - *sighs and opens door* White, are you ok?

White - *looks up with tears rolling down her face* Hello *sniff* Starlight..

Blue - White, what's the matter? *she sits next to White as she covers her face with her hands*

White - They dont- they dont- they dont love us anymore!! *sob*

Blue - *about to hug White but she clings to Blue first* 

Blue - Oh white..*hugs back gently while the fandom try their best to hug White aswell*

White - I just *sob* thought they only loved *sob* you I-I don't wanna be *sob* controlling like *sob* last time *mega sob*

Fandom - White, we love you aswell! *you smile, soaking wet from Yellow and White*

White - th-thank youu!! *she sobs even harder happy tears as she kisses your foreheads*

Blue - Alright, you can take the fandom to the ballroom, Yellow is waiting there.

White - *wipes tears* of course Blue, come on Starlights! *she walks away with you, still crying happy tears a little*

Creator - I know this is dramatic (not as dramatic as white though lol) but I hope you enjoyed it cuz i certainly did (eternally screams inside as I'm hugging white over and over again) Also if you ask White or Yellow a question they can answer too now! But make sure to ask them some altogether aswell, we don't want another meltdown. One more thing, you must be soaking wet from all the tears *hands towel*

Keep the questions coming!

EDIT: I DONT KNOW WHY BUT EVERY TIME I READ *MEGA SOB* I LAUGH SO HARD 😭😭😭