Watching movies with the Diamonds!! (PT 3)

White - Wait, Staright..is this what humans call a ' horror ' movie?

@Viv_JustHereToRead - *Laughs nervously*.....maybe

White - Oh stars, there's nothing to worry about! I doubt anything can be scarier than me! *laugh*

Timeskip to the part where they just get on the tower:

White - What do you mean they can't get down? Why can't they just jump?

@Viv_JustHereToRead - They'll die if they jump off , remember, "organic bodies"?

White - Ah, yes, I see.

White - *leans closer to you* So.... how do they get down?

@Viv_JustHereToRead - They can't right now, *kisses on cheek*

White - *turns pink* Oh stars! *giggles*

She gives you cuddles on the couch but as you get near the end of the movie..

White - *Jumps* Oh my stars! She was dead the whole time!? That's horrible! Look at all those bloody, yucky human parts!! *points to the dead body*

@Viv_JustHereToRead - Yeah! So it turns out the girl was actually hallucinating the whole ti-

White - *shivers and buries her face into your shoulder*

@Viv_JustHereToRead - *small giggle* It's okay, dear, it's just a movie *strokes White's back in a comforting manner*

White - *looks up into your eyes* Thank you, Starlight. You always find a way to make everything better :)

As soon as she said that you share a loving kiss and watch the rest of the movie <33

Authors note - I DID IT!!! THE LONG LOST EPISODE YOU WERE WAITING FOR

alr byee!!