Love pt2!! <33

Viv_JustHereToRead - *walks - i mean SPRINTS into White's room*

White - *small gasp*

(Not my art btw)

(Not my art btw)

Viv_JustHereToRead - White, what's wrong?

White - *she shuts her eyes, tears rolling down her face as she hunches over herself, like she's in pain. 

Kind of like this pose that yellow is doing in this picture:

Viv_JustHereToRead - *walk over to White and put a hand on her leg* (I know that sounds weird but that's all you can reach😭)

@Viv_JustHereToRead - White, why are you upset?

White - Its silly, really..*sniff* nothing for you to worry about *sad smile*

@Viv_JustHereToRead - Its alright, you can tell me anything :)

White - Well, alright then.. *holds you in her hands* I just thought nobody wanted to even be with me or watch movies with me after *sniff* what I did long ago.. how I hurt Pink, yellow and blue and Steven and the Crystal gems *tears up* and everyone else in the entire universe!! *sobs*

@Viv_JustHereToRead - *hugs her cheek* It's okay, White, we've all put the past behind us. We only love you for you now, please, don't cry.

White - *wipes tears* Thank you Starlight..*sniff* It means alot to me *kisses on forehead*. Now, were you here for anything?

@Viv_JustHereToRead- *blushes* Well..uhm..you see I...*deep breath* MARRY ME WHITE PLEASE YOUR MY FAVOURITE!! <33

White - *small gasp and White's face turns pink* Starlight..I-I..I love you so much!! yes please!! *kisses on forehead*

@Viv_JustHereToRead - *laughs* Okay okay..should we go watch that movie now?

White - Of course Starlight..anything for you <33

You and White have matching silver rings now!!

I will post the movie chapters soon guys btw

Have fun!!