Watching movies with the Diamonds! PT 2

At the beginning:

Yellow - My stars, me, Blue and White are very good singers, but Steven STILL doesn't want to stay with us!? 

@pink_purrrito - But doesn't he have to get to his family and his home though? You know how hard it is to just leave everything you love behind..

Yellow -Yes, I suppose so..

Yellow - *puts her arm around your shoulder* :)

SORRY IM DOING A TIMESKIP-

Yellow - How was that Spinel able to get a rejuvenator!? She hit the crystal gems with it and- wait...is that Pink's little playmate?

@pink_purrrito - yup, unfortunately she got abandoned in a floating garden in space for 6000 years..

Yellow - 6000 years? *chuckle* that's nothing!

@pink_purrrito - *giggle*

Yellow - *blushes but looks away*

TIMESKIP TO DRIFT AWAY-

Yellow - *gasp* She looks so miserable..how could pink do this!? *raises fist*

@pink_purrrito - *gently puts Yellow's hand down* Its okay, even though it was wrong, everything will work out in the end, I promise *smile*

Yellow - Oh..alright.. *blush*

*she tightens your grip around you and you can see her blushing at you every 10 mins*

LAST TIMESKIP TO TRUE KINDA LOVE-

@pink_purrrito - Wow, I wish love worked that easy in real life, what do you think Yellow?

Yellow - I agree, darling *small kiss on head*

Yellow - I- I mean- *sigh* I need to go *walks out of the room*

@pink_purrrito- No, yellow wait! Its fine I- *sigh*..shes already gone

What will you do? Go after Yellow straight away or go to the others for advice? Its your choice *peridot laugh*

OKAY BYEE HAVE FUN <33

(I HAVE NAPLAN AGAIN TOMORROW *SOB*)