Date night with WD <33

White - Starlight, we have arrived!! I have planned a special outing for us! We are going...stargazing!! isn't that wonderful Starlight?

@Viv_JustHereToRead - Yes, *blush* it is! I am so excited to finally go on this date! *glares at creator*

Creator - hehe..heh..ok ill just- be going..uh- bye! *nervous chuckle and runs away*

 @Viv_JustHereToRead - *faceplam* Alright dear, lets go stargazing!!

White - *mega blush* A-Alright- *clears throat* let's go.. :)

*You arrive at a giant picnic blanket underneath the stars and you rest in White's hand while she lays down with you*

White - Oh, what fun! The stars look extra bright this millennia.. extra special.. just for you <33 *looks at you with a smile, slightly blushing*

@Viv_JustHereToRead- *smiles back, face turning red quickly* Y-yeah..but not as special as you :)

White - *mega blush* Oh stars! Y-you have to stop flattering me l-like that Starlight, i might shatter *giggle*

@Viv_JustHereToRead- Oh im sorry..

White - *whispers and gest close to your face* Dont be <33 *kisses forehead gently*

@Viv_JustHereToRead- *mega blush* O-oh..I..U-uhm

White - *chuckles* Your so adorable when your flustered.. :)

*You laugh together and have the best time ever, sharing the most memorable moments you could never forget*

Creator in the background - *Smiling, listening to "Isn't it love?"*

I hope you liked it! Cyaa!! <33