Watching movies with the Diamonds!! PT 1

Blue:

*My little pony theme song comes on*

Blue - Oh my stars! Those are such fascinating little creatures! and they have magic too? This is wonderful, isn't it dear?

@bluediamondsgf - Yup! just wait, its getting to the good part..

Timeskip brought to you a-live by yours truly... the lovely Sardonyx!! <33

Blue - Oh stars, the ponies are fighting! Aren't they all friends? What about the traitors? What if they all get *sniff* shattered!?!? *tears up*

@bluediamondsgf - *pats blues back in a mountain of tissues* It'll be fine, I promise Blue :)

Blue - Are you- are you sure?? *she looks at you with sad eyes, her hands held to her gem with tears streaming down her face*

@bluediamondsgf- *hugs blue gently and wipes her tears with your hand* Yes, its gonna be fine, see? Look at the screen!

Blue - *small gasp* Oh my stars, look! they are getting back together again! Thank the stars! *happy clapping* How did they resolve that so quickly?

@bluediamondsgf - They didn't really. Its been half an hour..

Blue - Oh yes! *giggles* right..

Another timeskip brought to you by.........................the Creator!! :D

Blue - *wipes happy tears* That was so adorable dear, how they are all friends and they came together and defeated the traitors with the magic of friendship! I just adored it! *kisses your forehead* <33

@bluediamondsgf - *blush* Thanks, but I think we should let the others watch their movie now :)

Blue - Alright dear! Lets go stargazing now, its the perfect time! *holds you in her hands and you and blue go stargazing*

IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG ILL DO YELLOW NEXT TOMORROW NIGHT *I HAVE NAPLAN TOMORROW😭*

BYEE!! <33

Blue & Yellow & White - WE LOVE YOU GUYSS!! <33

Creator - *Raises eyebrow*

Blue & Yellow & White - We love you too Alex <33 *hugs Creator*

Creator - That's better <33 *smiles and blushes*