Question 6

Blue - *small gasp*oh thank you dear, she was very special to us *tears up*

Yellow - Yes, yes but my favourite Diamond would have to be...Myself! Obviously ;)

White - *face palm*

Yellow - and as for my favourite pearl..it would have to be my pearl. She is very obedient and also very good-looking too. (NOT IN THAT WAY PLS DONT COME AT ME)

Yellow pearl and blue pearl watching from the door - *yellow pearl screaming  happily on the inside while blushing and Blue pearl is shaking her excitedly*

White - Well i love all my fellow Diamonds so i cant really choose. But my favourite pearl..erm..would be...my pearl?

Blue & Yellow - *shudder*

White pearl - *smile*

White - thank you pearl! eheh..heh..anyways...what about you Blue?

Blue - Well..Pink would be my favourite if she were still here *tears up a little but is encouraged by the fandom when they give her a hug*

Blue - I think Yellow is my favourite because she was always there for me since pink left..it was so quiet then..*covers face*

Yellow - *pulls Blue's hands away from her face, revealing sad eyes with tears forming* Thanks Blue :)

*Blue & Yellow hug while White stands there in the background, looking down at her feet*

Fandom - White, don't think we forgot about you! *hugs White as best as you can*

White - Oh, thank you starlights :) *wipes a small tear secretly*