Khaotung

"Wake up! How long do you want to take?"

I sat up, grumpily, staring at First. He can be such a prick at times. Just because he woke up like clockwork, he always forced me to do so too. I glared at him as I got out of bed, shuffling off to take a shower.

First and I have been living together since The Eclipse. Before you went all Awww and what not, we are just 2 very good friends living together as we were going to film 2 more dramas together. We were going to spend an awful lot of time together so might as well stay together.

Though sometimes, I am sorely regretting my decision just because he is a freaking early bird! HELP!

"Stop mumbling away. You mumbled through your shower and now whilst you are changing clothes. How long more? Breakfast is ready. When you are done, we can leave ok."

I just grunted at First and went off. I finished breakfast and we went off for filming. It was a long day of shoots and I was tired by the time we ended our day at 8pm. First wanted to get dinner and I declined. He then nagged at me about the importance of eating and blah blah until I lost it and snapped at him, "Stop playing my mom First! If I'm hungry, I will eat. Just go away and stop bothering me!"

First fell silent, stunned by my outburst. We reached home and he went away quietly, staying in his room for the rest of the night. I just rolled my eyes, went off to shower and sleep.

I woke up the next day but realized that I didn't hear First's nagging nor any other sounds. I got ready and went down and saw no breakfast. That's weird, was he still sleeping? I went to his room but it was empty.

I went for filming and realized he was already there.

"Hey, why didn't you wake me up? I didn't see breakfast neither and you didn't wait for me?"

First just looked at me but finally put on a small smile as he said "I figured you be fine waking up on your own as I had some things to do. Plus like you said, I'm not your mom Khao. I don't want to be imposing my lifestyle on you. "

With that, First walked away, leaving me dumbfounded and staring stunned at him.

"What did you do to him?!" I turned to see my manager growling at me.

"Nothing I think.. "

"You sure?! Because he came to me, asking me for a change of apartments. As soon as possible. What happened? Spit it out!"

I stared dumbfounded at First who was talking to Nong Fourth as my manager's words sunk in. Fuck. I had truly screwed up.