First

I couldn't help but keep thinking of how I had totally ditched on Louis to go home with Khao instead.

My heartbeat had accelerated when he had fallen asleep on me whilst en route home. I was only sad when we reached home, as it meant I couldn't sleep on his shoulders anymore.

I went to get a warm shower, and I came out only to find Khao making some tea instead.

"Tea now? Later, you wouldn't be able to sleep."

"I'm not sleepy anymore. Do you want to do a video game marathon?"

"Don't you have work tomorrow? I have that shoot with Louis and Neo."

"Oh. I have no engagements tomorrow. You have filming? It's all rights then. You go on and sleep. I game for a bit before sleeping."

I watched as Khao sipped tea and headed towards the hall. He set up the gaming system and plonked down onto the couch to play. This fellow.

I ended up grabbing a blanket, covering myself with it, and sat next to him.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I will. Later. Let me just accompany you for a bit."

"You don't have to, na? I will be fine on my own."

"I know. But if I can be with you, why not?"

Khao turned to look at me when I said that. He looked like he wanted to ask something but just smiled instead and turned back to the game. I grinned to myself as I watched him play for a bit. I ended up sleeping on the couch as he played, lulled to sleep by his shouts and fierce game stomping.

I woke up around 4 am. suddenly, with a start. I looked over at First who was also sleeping on the couch. I took my blanket and placed it over him. He stirred awake.

"Hey, you are awake. Go in and sleep."

"Then you?"

"I'm lazy to move in, na First."

"So am I. Let's just sleep here."

Khao nodded sleepily at me and scrambled closer to me. I placed my arms around him and brought him in closer to me. He just smiled as he snuggled into my arms and fell asleep.

And me? I just ended up, awake, watching this guy sleep in my arms. Totally mesmerised by him.