prolong(origin) part 2 of 2

After earth's destruction, caused by light and dark dragons. Planet earth begins healing from great destruction. However, land shift begins, causing new land to form. And things got worse, few species face extinction from lack of food, and were unable to adapt to the new environments. Which lead to the mass extinction of mammals, marine life, and few.

After centuries passed, and with the arrival of the God of light and dark. Death to Ozma and Salem start a war with the God of light and dark. Which lead to the death of the next generation of human. (we know this story so let's go on) and left with destroyed the moon. After another century, the human race began to make the kingdom known as vale, vaco, mistrial, and mantle, also known as atlas. Our story takes place in the Great War, in which the power of light and dark dragon we chose wielder of their power.

Great War 80 years before rugby event.....

In the kingdom of the vale, a young man is, member of the arc family. Have dark black armor, dark hair, and glowing red eyes due to his semblance. He was black sheep to the arc family but still a member due to being the next heir after a few of his siblings die in war.

 He was black sheep to the arc family but still a member due to being the next heir after a few of his siblings die in war

???: come fight me baster

Fighting invaders of mistrial soldiers and made it worse Grimm. He is surrounded by Grimm in face of danger. He looks ready to give his final fight. Until dark energy begins to form around him. He was able to feel the power of darkness and felt ready to fight on. His anger turn on

???: you will feel the wrath of the arc family!

Unknown to him, the dark dragon chuckle and see an arc member able to use dark power. But unable to use its full power, without true anger and betrayal to unlock dark power.

Dark dragon:(you will carry my power for many generations until true arc member. betrayed and angry hope to unlock my power!)

While that happens, in the kingdom's mistrial, a young man looks around, forced to stay on a watch.

???: I don't care what mantle officials say, fans have the right to defend themselves

Unknown to him, a light dragon sees a young man. He has a heart of a hero, but not fully yet. So she became part of him until the next bloodline take power in its place.

Light dragon: (my power well-chosen heir that has strong will and courage to unlock my power)

80 years later beacon academy......

In beacon academy Courtyard, jaune, a young man treated like trash. After Cardin exposed him, his friends hate him, Team he trusted kicks him out, and worst his family disowns him. Velvet yell at him for being fake and the coco team threatens him. This worst glynda good witch inform vale about his fake transcript which pressure open. Which open has no choice but to expel him and blacklist him from every academy. But lucky James ironwood got wind of this, able to take jaune to the military academy. Fully ready to train him, which jaune accepts. Jaune already backed his item and make the arc family made. He shatters the crocea mors and tells open to return this.

Jaune is already on board on ship, with ironwood taking him to the academy. At the same time, Pyrrha wants to take lead as the leader. But open decline and inform them new students take leadership of NPR. Oscar pine, a boy recommended by his aunt to join beacon. Oscar worries about what beacon like and we'll they likes him.

Back to Jaune, his thoughts of friends betrayed him in very deep, and now full of rage. His turn red and the dark flame comes out. Then have symbol form on his left hand, very dark power form.

Jaune:'they will pay for my betrayal!'

A the ship left for the atlas, Oscar arrives with blue eyes, and the light flame comes out. He felt happy suddenly and make a fully-featured smiled at him. Just like jaune,a he have symbol of his light on rigand ht hand, felt pure and strong.

Oscar:'no matter what I will try my best!'

Jaune's arc, fully awakens his true power of darkness through betrayal. Oscar pine awakens the power of light through his courage and strong will.

However someone is watch them as student in beacon. Disguise as the student and watch event played. He smile and walk to forest which open a dark portal to Unknown location.

???: seems our plan begin fall in place... must inform leader. Hee one year, just one one year we can start our mission for conquest. Mark our word, no human well stop us not even ozpin or Salem!

He disappear, into darkness, and plan begin to form in one year.

Who is mysterious person, and what do they mean plan begin? What group want to conquest and their goal?

(Antagonist group bio well come after few chapters)