chapter 1 Plasma knights vs npr and 'Al.... oh no! part 1

One year later......

After jaune was expelled, a non-student doesn't want to know jaune. His ex-friends delete his contact info, and Jaune's parents banished him from arcs. But the arcs clan doesn't like the member to be exiled, they have helped jaune in any way they can. However, due to Nicole's being the head of the clan. They can't do anything without his approval.

In beacon academy, many vale officials and pyhrra sponsors try reason open to make pyhrra leader. But end nonsuccess changing his mind, and he says 'pyhrra don't have the skill to be a leader....'. Ozpin decides pyhrra will not receive the fall madein due to her anger and betrayal of certain blond. And matter fact he decide beacon academy students don't have skill as well. Ozpin look at calander, which is vale festival coming this year. And is right Around corner actually, is one week away.

Ozpin:.....hope I find worthy someone to take gall madein power.....

'Boom'

Not again

'Crash'

Ozpin look at camera in training room, see Oscar haven't able control Nora rage. Or Ren and pyhrra as well, they cause more damage and not listen to Oscar leadership.

Ozpin: I hope vale festival can make Ms nikos listen.

In training room, three hologram robot, still on function well. Pyhrra nikos order Nora and Ren to form attack on target. However robot notice they attack without plan. Robots sweat from this. They berm test dummy so long, and see them attack them without plan. Just sad to see this, robot just put shield on, and Nora got hit. Ren try shoot it behind and robot shot back to hurt Ren. Pyhrra use her semblance but they been fighting her longer, so robot just fire a metal bomb, small enough to cause damage. Pyhrra got hit very badly and three look at each other and just upset see team failed. Oscar sit on sideline upset his team don't want train him. Only been a year, team onpr become low down team this year. Due to stubborn pyhrra who refuse knowledge him or his team member. Also team rwby and cyfy ignore Oscar diluent to not trust him. Worst part pyhrra date guy name Alistor.

Oscar: well they ever listen, can anything get worst.....

In the city of vale, time 12:00 am, at night.

In street of vale, Alistor walk in night, after having fun with cinder. Fake a romance with nikos as well.

Alistor: plans well start soon, with viruses destory atlas robot, fear bring grimm in

Alistor: plans well start soon, with viruses destory atlas robot, fear bring grimm in. I well dumb that red hair to see her sadness hahaha!

Then he hear footstep, coming behind him, to his surprise. Cover in cloak, and have two red piercing eyes.

Alistor: hey why are you following me! Did you hear plans!

Figure walk closer, which enrage him. Alistor took out his sword and Slash him. To his surprise a aura protect him but in dark version. Figure gran Alistor by neck, and look at him. He took him in alley, and gruesome smile appears on him.