chapter 2 plasma knights vs fear flame, Enter Umbra saga part 2

Plasma knights took charge as Fear flame jump on air. Then slam his blade to cause energy burst on field. Pyhrra, Nora and Ren attack fear flame, and Ren try hit it. To his surprise grimm cover in dark aura which he never seen. Audience shock see grimm have aura, and scare everyone. Weiss have meltdown from this information did she best to do....she faint from this. Ruby, Blake and Yang try revive her.

Ozpin: James tell me now, that grimm aura?!

James: ozpin, glynda.....that grimm is umbra, and have negative version aura called Void.

Gynda: void?!

James: Void is strongest dark aura we ever face. Not only have dark aura but have endless aura protection. Plus unlike grimm, umbra have core, which harder to destroy since Void protect them.

Glynda: is their destroy it?

James: their is....jaune is ket to destroy umbra core, and his team help him stop threat.

Jaune: sapphire shield now!

Sapphire: on it!

Sapphire focus her sura to form ball of energy to protect her team. Fear flame try break barrier but bounce back, give jaune good plan for counter attack. But turn attention to npr, it attack them in crazy look.

Sapphire: jaune hurry my aura shield won't last.

Jaune: got it yusei and Selena combo attack!

Selena: right!

Yusei: time to go wild!

Selena charge her plasma weapon, holding her power up charge. Eletric energy form around her gun axe weapon. Yusei got to his animal stance and roar like animal. He focuses his inner animal spirit, and eyes open with reptile eyes color.

Yusei: power of ancient!

(Dont own this, is rightful belong to universal and ludia) Yusei then put his hand on Selena weapon, allow energy trasfere to her weapon

Yusei then put his hand on Selena weapon, allow energy trasfere to her weapon. Combine power of plasma and Selena ready fire her weapon. Full power weapon from two energy allow to bypass void, cause dark aura to stop in few minutes. Jaune took out his sword, ready to decapitate the umbra core. Locate in chest, which is only way to destroy umbra completely.

Selena: 3...2...1.....fire!

She fire full charge plasma cannon, which hit umbra pretty bad. Fear flame drop down and hold its chest. Fear flame has its Void negated and jaune ready finsh it off.

Jaune: prepare for destruction! Moon Shadow wave....

But jaune about finsh umbra, pyhrra thrown her milo at grimm. Fear flame took opportunity as he grab milo and use pyhrra weapon to block jaune attack. Fear flame took chance to recover void and got back up.

Jaune: pyhrra what you done!

Pyhrra: what?!

Fear flame: hahaha great pyhrra nikos, mistrial champion actually help a grimm foolish girl.