𝟢𝟢𝟣 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖣𝖺𝗒

ıllıllı ᴀ ϙᴜɪᴄᴋ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ıllıllı

() Lines written in Bold Italic represents Flashbacks | Past scenes | Important things

() Lines written in Italic represents inner thoughts

() Lines written in normal font represents story | pov

•••

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟣

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟣

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful angel who was known for her kindness. One day, she met a charming man from the demon world. As if destined, they immediately fell in love at first sight.

However, no one approved the relationship between an angel and a demon. Even so, their love remained strong. They decided to throw everything away and flee to the human world. There lives were full of happiness. Even more when they were blessed with three daughters.

But, their happiness didn't last long. The families from their separate worlds forced them to return. No matter how hard they tried, they were divorced from each other.

In order to protect their daughters from this conflict, they hid them in the human world. Until now the couple can't see each other. While holding back their longing, all they could do at that time was praying every day. And wishing that their daughters grow up well...

Hearing the story's ending, the little girls started to frown. Their eyes started to glisten. They immediately rushed into their mom's arms.

"Sweethearts, Why are you all crying?" Their mother ask with a worried tone. "Why did they have to split up, mom?" One of the girls ask. "So what if they're an angel and a demon. Why can't they live together?" Another girl ask.

Smiling gently, the mother hugged her daughters. "You're able to understand their feelings? You all are special." Their mother said to them. "Mom. I want to get them together again." The third girl said.

Their father's laughter filled the room. "Wow, my daughters are passionate." Father said standing near the bed. "I'm sure you can do it  But before that, you have to grow up first. Time to sleep." He said with a smile.

Their mother got up and the girls lay down on the bed. Their eyelids were heavy in no time. Their mother covered them with a blanket and then gently stroked their heads.

"Goodnight Pia, Roshni and Drishti." Their mother said. "Sweet dreams, princesses." Their father said before leaving the room and the three little girls got lost in their dreams.