𝟢𝟢𝟤 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖨𝗇𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟮

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟮

The guards immediately opened the door and announced our arrival

The guards immediately opened the door and announced our arrival. "Master Rehan along with lady Pia, lady Roshni and lady Drishti have arrived." The door opened and as soon as we entered, we were greeted by a big ball room filled with people and lights. I saw dozens of nobles were ready to welcome us. All eyes were on us now.

"Daughters. Come here." Our father called us. Without hesitation we went straight to our mother and father who were waiting for us with Adi.

'Our father and mother are always loved by the people and nobles. Everyone respects them. Even being the Duke and Duchess they are kind and treat people like equal. Our elder brother Rehan has always been a second father to us. Being the elder he never let anything or anyone harm us. He always protects us. He's kind, inteligent and good looking as well. Our little brother Adi is just like his elder brother. Kind, smart and disciplined.

Talking about me, I'm the most mischievous. Pranking and playing tricks on my siblings and servants is my favourite hobby. Roshni on the other hand is literally my partner in crime. Her smile can make even the coldest person's heart melt. She's the no.1 foodie. She loves nature. She's mischievous as well but not as much as me. Meanwhile Pia is completely different from us. She's quite and introverted. Sometimes I feel like she's more innocent than Adi. She always ignores crowded places and yeah she's a complete bookworm.'

"You all are so beautiful today, honey. Happy birthday." Mother said and hugged us tightly yet gently. "I never thought this day would come. My daughters has suddenly grown up. Happy Birthday princesses." Father said patting our heads. "Thank you, Mother Father."

I and my sisters replied together. Father then raised a glass of wine and faced the guests. "I want to thank all the guests for being here. I know some of you are very busy as important people of our Kingdom. Today, we're celebrating my daughters's birthday. Without further ado, let's get the party started."