𝖲𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 - 𝟢𝟣

⇢ ˗ˏˋ ྂᴀ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ

⇢ ˗ˏˋ ྂᴀ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ. ࿐

It was the birthday party of the adulthood of daughters of Sharma Duchy. Earlier that morning, the servants had been leading the three girls into their respective rooms to get ready. "The Duke bought you a new dress today, young lady."

"We will make you the most beautiful womens tonight." Their servants said. "You guys are so excited." The girls said to their respective servants. But, at that time, The three of them didn't knew that someone else was more excited.

Meanwhile...

The Duke, the Duchess and their two sons were gathering. They all looked very serious as if something big was about to happen. "Let us begin today's emergency meeting of Sharma duchy. Take a look at the document that I just shared." Father said.

Everyone checked their respective documents. "The names listed here are the people that you should watch out for." The father continued. "There's more of them this year." Rehan said.

"Yes, definitely because today Pia, Roshni and Drishti has officially became an adult. Infact, a guest from another Kingdom insisted on coming." Father replies. "You didn't let them come, did you?" Adi ask.

"Ofcourse." Father replies. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. "This is really disturbing. Their beauty is no joke, just like their real mother." Mother said with a worried face.

"Don't worry, even if it's the royal family, I won't let them act recklessly. We just need to keep an eye on Pia. As always I'm sure she'll find an empty corner for herself. Roshni will be at the food table, no doubt. We only need to watch out for Drishti. Rehan, Adi. Have you memorized your mission today?" Father ask. Rehan and Adi nodded in unison.

"Any man who approaches them..."

"Won't be coming home in one piece!"

Adi said and Rehan completed the line. "Good! You are the proud sons of Sharma's, after all. Give it your all for today's mission." The father said with a proud face. Meanwhile, the Duchess just observed them all.

She thought to herself. 'I simple just want the girls not to be approached by random men. But they turn this into some kind of violent revolution...' the Duchess couldn't help but shake her head at their behaviour. From the bottom of her heart, the Duchess hoped that...there won't be any bullied nobleman tonight.