𝟢𝟢𝟩 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝖽𝗀𝖾

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟕

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟕

'So this is the academy that accomodates students from three realms

'So this is the academy that accomodates students from three realms...' "Girls, I heard we have to go to the inner grounds. Come on." Divya waved at the three of us as she guided us inside. We followed Divya into the academy. The atmosphere was busy with new students dealing with admission. Divya pulled me to join the queue in one of the lines and Pia and Roshni stood behind me.

"We can only get uniforms after re-registering here. By the way, have you seen our uniforms yet? They're really cute. I can't wait to wear that uniform to orientation tomorrow." Divya said cheerfully as she began to tell us how she was looking forward to her academic life. Me and Roshni chatted with her while Pia kept listening to us silently as usual. 'Good thing I queued with Divya and my sisters. It would've been boring otherwise.'

Soon my turn had come. I submitted various documents requested by the staff. "Here you go." The staff men said and handed me a badge. It was a wing shaped badge and the colour was black. I looked around and noticed everyone have either white or black badges. Rehan's words ranged in my head 'One of you is an angel and one is a demon and...'

'Does this mean...I'm a demon?' I asked myself. Next was Roshni. She submitted her documents as well and received a white badge. "So...am I an angel?" Roshni asked. "It does look like it though." I replied. We were busy talking that we didn't noticed Pia's turn arrived and she went to give her documents. The staff men checked her documents."Wait. You're...is this real?"

Me, Roshni and Divya turned to the staff man as he said those words and looked at Pia with disbelief. He then read the documents again more carefully. 'Why is he looking at her like that?' "Is something wrong?" I asked but the staff men ignored me and immediately shouted at an assistant. "Hey, run to the warehouse and get the badge for half angel half demon."

The staff men yelled. Our surrounding got noisy when everyone heard the staff men's words. All the students attention were now on us. They all looked at us in disbelief including Divya. "Pia, are you a half angel and half demon?" Divya asked her. I noticed Pia clutching her shrug nervously. Me and Roshni approached her. "Maybe yes. Is that somehow...wrong?" I asked holding Pia's hand as Roshni walked to her other side.