𝟢𝟢𝟧 - 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟱

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 - 𝟱

What could be beyond that magnificent gate? As soon as we passed through the gate, my vision suddenly darkened

What could be beyond that magnificent gate? As soon as we passed through the gate, my vision suddenly darkened. 'What now?' I couldn't see anything. Everything seemed to be spinning. My head started aching. Fortunately, not long after, my vision returned to normal. Looks like we were on the other side of the gate.

At first, I just saw the same sky. Nothing strange. However, the window pane beside me started to shake. 'What is happening?' I peeked out the window. A blinding light suddenly penetrated the gap in the clouds. In an instance, a giant ship appeared through the sky. This new scene brought my face closer to the window.

Flying trains were already shocking. But now a flying sailing ship!? My heart beat faster from the unbearable excitement. My eyes were mesmerized by the splendor of that wondrous vessel, framed by the sunlight. Slowly, the ship started to catch up with us. The distance between us thinned. I could feel the majestic of the ship.

The engine buzzed loudly, echoing in my ears. My hand on the window could feel the intense vibration caused by its presence. Now the ship flew side be side with our train, as if competing with each other to show their wonder.

Suddenly, from behind, there was a thunderous roar. My body immediately shuddered. Cold sweat dripped down my palms. What creature could let out a roar that loud? But my anxiety turned into amusement in an instant.

A dragon soared, crossing the sky freely. A dragon!? So dragons are also real in this world? Once again, my mouth was wide open. Every time it beats its wing, the clouds moved away as if to make way. Its eyes seemed to look down on anything beneath. As if this whole sky belongs to it.

This phenomenal view got my adrenaline pumping. My blood was rushing. My eyes were glued to the window. I'm afraid if I blink, I'd miss the amazing sights. We flew side by side, our destination the same. Celestia Academy. My emotions exploded. I couldn't contain my excitement. What new things will I meet later? What other events will surprise me? I couldn't wait.

The train finally landed at the downtown station. "Thanks to you, I enjoyed today's trip. I can't wait to spend time with you at the academy." Ansh said with a small smile. "Me too. See you later Ansh." I replied with a smile. After a little chat we parted ways.

I waited for my sisters and they finally came out. As soon as they joined me Roshni started talking about all the things she saw during the ride. The flying ship and the dragon also landed a short time later. From inside the ship, many angels descended to fill the station. While the demons looked excited as they jumped from the dragon.

While waiting for Rehan, we decided to sit on one of the benches. I felt like I was still in a state of euphoria. There were so many new experience today. Drishti and Roshni felt somewhat same. As Roshni couldn't suppress her excitement and kept ranting about the ship and dragon. 'Where is Rehan? Why hasn't he appeared yet?'

At that moment, everything suddenly became noisy. A second later, a violent tramer occurred. The situation was getting out of hand. 'Earthquake?' Many started running outside in panic. The crowds screams filled the station. 'What happened?'  Before I could confirm the situation, my head was spinning.

There was a pitch black breeze blocking my view. I was out of breath. My body seemed to lose all energy. I could feel Drishti and Roshni were experiencing the same thing. Drishti held both mine and Roshni's hand. Roshni was sobbing silently, mumbling it's getting hard to breathe. 'Who gives off this strong killing aura?'  The dragon roared loudly.

The floor of the station shook once again together with the sound of crumbling buildings. "Attention all visitors. Currently a dragon from demon world is going berserk. Please evacuate immediately." The attendance announced as the other people started evacuating immediately.

"If we stay, we're going to die! We have to..." Drishti couldn't complete her sentence. We tried to move but it was no use. We couldn't see a thing. We couldn't even move. The intense pressure of the black breeze made out knees weak. I could feel the ceiling above us starting to crumble.

I tried my best to move away and pull Drishti and Roshni with me, but this black breeze numbed all my senses. "I don't wanna die like this!" Roshni cried out. We could feel the panic in her voice. Drishti and I hugged her tightly. We've prepared ourselves for the worst. But unexpectedly, nothing happened.

I slowly opened my eyes, confirming what was really going on. The black breeze began to fade, replaced with the backs of three guys. Roshni looked up too with her teary eyes and so does Drishti. Somehow, a sheild made of ice had enveloped the three of us. Beyond it, we saw the ruins of the building that almost fell on us. Some other debris that almost fell on us were held up by plant roots.

'We're safe'  A black haired demon turned towards us. There was an electric spark around his hand. His eyes were bloody red as he stared at us. "Why did you all just stand there?! Those debris almost buried you!" He asked with an annoyed look. Even though he was yelling at us, there was a hint of worry in his voice.

The another guy with green pupils controlled the living roots. He was an angel. He removed all the debris above us. "Are you okay? Let's move away, it's too dangerous here." He asked us softly. He then kneeled in front of Roshni with a worried expression. She was still sobbing silently as she held both mine and Drishti's arm tightly.

The ice sheild around us slowly disappeared. Ansh smiled silently when he saw we were okay. "This way, we're even. I've paid my debt." He said making me smile. Everything happened so suddenly. Our minds couldn't process this incident. But one thing for sure, we were saved by these three guys. "Thank you..." Me and Drishti thanked them together.

Back then, I still hadn't known...that our meeting would mark the beginning of a greater destiny.